Valerie D Ellis
- 225 Maple Avenue
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
- Member of Shiloh Baptist Church, Plainfield
- Member of the Shiloh Baptist Church Finance Committee
- Former Secretary of National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) NJ Chapter
- Former Secretary of Plainfield Organization for West End Revitalization (POWER)
- High School Diploma - Plainfield High School, Plainfield, NJ
- Attended Union County College, Cranford, NJ - Major Business Administration
- Completed numerous management and organizational courses in the corporate and public arena
I was employed by the Plainfield Board of Education for nearly ten years as a Secretary of Student and Staff Accounting from 1970-1980. From 1980 to 1999 I was employed by AT&T/Lucent Technologies in various Support Services positions; including but not limited to Manager of Word Processing, Food Services, Transportation, Recordkeeping, and Copier/Printer Procurement.
I started my real estate career while working full-time at AT&T and grew my business to the point where I felt comfortable taking an early retirement from Lucent Technologies in 1999 to pursue real estate as a full-time career. Over the years I have received many awards for production, client satisfaction and going the extra mile.
My passion is real estate and I hope I will have an opportunity to work with you now or in the near future.
- Residential Sales
- First Time Home Buyers
- Helping Families in Distress
- Pre-Foreclosure Assistance
Welcome to my Website
My mission is to provide you with superior services, whether you are buying or selling a home. A meaningful relationship and your complete satisfaction are how I measure my successes. I work to provide value to the transaction through evaluation, preparation, negotiation and communication. Backed by years of experience, I am positioned to educate and empower you to make informed decisions.
I have been counseling Buyers and Sellers with sound advice, expertise and personal care for over 19 years! A testament to my success is that over 85% of my business comes from repeat clients and referrals. I apply my extensive knowledge, pricing and marketing strategies, and insightful negotiating skills to promote the highest return for sellers and a competitive advantage for buyers. I guarantee that your best interests are always top priority.
As a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), I have been trained extensively to understand the options, solutions, and effective methods for dealing with homeowners facing hardships. If you or someone you know is among the millions today affected by the prospect of foreclosure, understand that you are not alone. Call me today!
A Professional, Dependable, Reliable and Confidential Service Provider!
- First Time Home Buyers
- HUD - Housing & Urban Development
- Home Sales
- Homeowners Facing Hardships
- Franklin Township
- Bridgewater Twp.
- Hillsborough Township
- Scotch Plains
- Berkeley Heights
- New Providence
- Green Brook
- North Plainfield
- South Plainfield
- Bound Brook
- Menlo Park