Valerie B. Chatman
- 908-874-3400 ext X307
- 908-874-3400 ext X307
- 408 Route 206 South
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Welcome To My Industry Background
If it's Somerset, Middlesex or Hunterdon Counties I have almost three decades of experience in selling these areas. Real Estate is no different than any other profession we too have had numerous changes. It is important that you hire an agent that is knowledgable of many changes whether they are township matters regarding property compliance, newer developments concerning local tax adjustments I will work to keep abreast of these changes. I am excited about my ability to communicate with you almost immediately, via text messaging, cell phone or websites. I can be reached almost immediately. Visit my website and listings. I sell single family as well as multiple family homes, land, commercial properties, and Active Adult properties whether condo's or private residences in gated communities. Selling you a home requires listening with appreciation to your lifestyle and making that connection. It involves knowing my communities, conveying what is available, keeping your specific request always upfront and making that purchase happen.
- CCOAH - Somerset Counity Coalition On Affordable Housing
- Board of Election
- Licensed Real Estate since 1986
- Graduate, Realtor Institute - GRI 1990
- B.S. Degree in Marketing & Advertising
- Member of Leading Edge Society (top 5% PREA)
- Member of the Distinguished Sales Club
- Lecturer for Somerset Affordable Housing
- Member of Somerset/Hunterdon Counties Board of Realtors
- Member of New Jersey Association Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association Of Realtors
- Member of the Middlesex Board of Realtors
- Member of the Board of Election - Somerset/Franklin Twp.
- Graduate of the New Jersey Realtor Institute - GRI 1990
- Graduate of State University of New York F.I.T. - AAS - Advertising & Communications
- Graduate of State University of New York - F.I.T. Bachelor of Science Degree - Marketing & Textiles Technology
- Certified Residential Specialist - 1995
Formerly a life resident in New York City and educated at State University of New York, Fashion Institute of Technology. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing. My areas of concentration were marketing of textiles from various countries, putting emphasis on chemical composition and behavior of fabrics for use in designing garments. My knowledge in this area has helped tremendously with staging and redesign of interior homes when preparing to market these properties. I have been a resident of Somerset county for three decades and have owned three homes. Having moved several times has really given me insite to understanding what a Seller/buyer feels and is going through when preparing for a sale. Living in Somerset country I enjoy the diversity of community, entertainment and we love the historical sites to visit. I am an active participant at my place of worship and am a member of the Somerset County Board of Election. I currently live at an Active Adult Community in Somerset and enjoy it's lifestyle and many activities immensely.
- Member of the Somerset County Board of Election
I sing and enjoy Opera & Broadway Shows
Strong Interest with Interior Design
I enjoy gardening, archaeology, history, travel and Art.
- Residential Homes, Active Adult Communities, Condos, Townhomes, Multi Family & Investment Opportunities
- Strip Malls (Commercial Properties)
"I coundn't have been more pleased with Valerie's discipline, patient and knowledge of the industry. She closed on my newly constructed homes with great care and attention to detail, I highly recommend her service. A Beverly Built Home - Ron Wesnak, Builder
User Defined 2
"We presented an award " Certificate of Appreciation - December 1, 2007" from the "Sister's Network of Central New Jersey" to Valerie Chatman for her abounding energy, experience, careful attention to detail, patience and strong ability to negotiate this sales for our medical facility for the Breast Cancer Society. We are also most grateful for her gracious contribution for getting us donations to for this facility. It would not have been possible without her experience sensitivity and understanding of the industry."
"Sister's Network of Central New Jersey"