Elegant Brick Colonial on Cherished Lake Cherokee Drive10 LAKE CHEROKEE DR -
10 Lake Cherokee Drive is located in the most desirable Ironia section of Randolph, and sits elegantly along an intimate and serene Cul-de-sac with a tranquil lake feature.
Some notable features that will elevate your days include:
- Two Distinct Entry Foyers
- Main Entry with Two Coat Closets and Marble Floor
- 2nd Entry with Wood Floor & Double Closet w/Storage System
- Gleaming Wood Flooring on Two Levels
- Custom Crown Molding and Wainscoting, Recessed Lighting
- French Doors Lead to Grand Living Room with Palladian Windows and a Wall of Custom Built-in Bookcases
- Formal Dining Room with Bay Window
- Family Room with Wood Burning Fireplace, Skylights, Palladian Windows, New Carpet & sliders to 2-Tier Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Main Level Bedroom Adjacent to Full Bath with Step-in Shower Perfect for In-law/Nanny Suite
- Updated Convenient Half Bath on Main Level
- King Sized Master Bedroom with Double Door Entry, Tray Ceiling, 2 Walk-in Closets
- BRAND NEW Luxurious Master Bath with Huge Walk-in Shower, Double Vanity, Jetted tub, Radiant Heat, Heated Towel Bar and Gorgeous Tile
- 4 Large Additional Bedrooms & Hall Bath on Second Level
- Second Level Recreation Room with Stair to Lower Level
- Second Level Open Hallway Overlooks Family Room Below
- Finished Basement includes Recreation Room with Granite Topped Wet Bar, Billiards Room and Half Bath. Huge Unfinished BSMT Area perfect for Storage or Workshop
- Security System (never used); HWH ’18
- Parklike Fully Fenced Yard with Assorted Fruit Trees, Deck and In-Ground Pool with Patio and BRAND NEW Liner
- 3 Car Garage, Long Driveway Resurfaced ’17 offers Abundant Parking
AMAZING Updated Canterbury Design Custom Gourmet Kitchen:
- Abundant Cabinets with Window Accents and Crown Molding, Granite Counters & Breakfast Bar Island, Subway Tile Backsplash, and Touch Faucet
- Stainless Steel Thermador Range & Ultra Quiet Dishwasher, XO Hood, JennAir Microwave, Samsung Refrigerator & Newly Refinished Flooring
Picture yourself having your morning coffee with the sunrise, twilight dinners, entertaining guests, holidays, or relaxing with a good book as you enjoy the 2-tier rear deck and private fully fenced backyard with lush lawn and large patio around in-ground pool with new liner.
Colonial architecture is the single most popular architectural style in the United States, in great part because of its desirable layout and inherent eloquence. Colonial homes draw their influence from those of European colonists who settled in America during the 1600’s and are among the most popular in the country.
Today, Colonial style homes continue to attract discriminating homebuyers who are seeking architectural interest, space and comfort, unique floor plans, and a simple elegance.
Nestled in the heart of Morris County, Randolph is one of New Jersey’s most desirable addresses. Randolph has a rich history of commerce and farming dating back to pre-Colonial times. Many of its historic sites have survived the years, and are maintained for future generations to enjoy. Their are 26 designated municipal landmarks including McIlrath-Lorey House c. 1735 and Randolph Friends Meeting House c. 1758. One of Randolph’s oldest streets, Gristmill Road, is on the National Register of Historic Places. Today, life in Randolph blends the best of modern New Jersey living with a polished pastoral ambience that is part of the town’s undeniable allure.
Randolph residents are within reach of every imaginable amenity, and enjoy the finest benefits of New Jersey living including; superior schools, shopping and dining, tree-lined neighborhoods, and unparalleled indoor & outdoor recreation options.
Randolph is connected to the beauty of the region by picturesque country roads. A short bike ride away are more than a dozen well-loved Parks such as Brundage, Heistein, and Veterans Memorial Parks and Tamarack Field. Residents of Randolph are especially proud of their recreation programs, community services, and outstanding network of trails. Randolph’s trail system runs a 16-mile course traversing five parks, the Clyde Potts Reservoir Watershed and 2,000 acres of pristine open space.
The Randolph School District has a long tradition of educational excellence, and is host to some very accomplished sports programs. The district serves the town’s students K-12. The school system operates four elementary schools, a middle school and a high school. Randolph also hosts the County College of Morris campus offering associates degrees in a number of popular majors.
The town prints the Randolph Quarterly, which it mails to every household, and also maintains an informative and up-to-date website at www.RandolphNJ.org. Randolph’s motto, “Where Life is Worth Living,” reflects the belief that Randolph offers its residents a special place in which to live and and call home.
Randolph is proud to be a modern suburban community with many residents commuting to Manhattan and corporate parks across north and central New Jersey.
The NJTransit system offers convenient service throughout New York and New Jersey.
Randolph has easy access by car to Routes 10, 46, 80, 287 and the Garden State Parkway & NJ Turnpike. These major highways provide travel to the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln or Holland Tunnels, Newark Airport and to points north or south.
- MLS® ID: 3575895
- Style: Colonial
- Baths: 5 (Full: 3 3/4: 0 1/2: 2 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 1
- Lot Size: 0.96
- High School: Randolph
- Neighborhood: Lake Cherokee
- Year Built: 2001
- Status: Active
- Parking Type Description: None 3 cars
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $21,920
- Middle School: Randolph
- Property ID: 104208294
- Beds: 5
- Total Rooms: 11
- New Construction: No
- County: Morris
- Elementary School: Ironia