Sophisticated Lifestyle of Low Maintenance and High Luxury23 Tillou Rd West -
Set in the foothills of the Watchung Mountains, within reach of every imaginable amenity, South Orange is one of New Jersey’s most attractive addresses. High above the Village of South Orange gently nestled within an established neighborhood of stately homes, where vintage gaslights cast a soft glow at twilight, is where you will find the exquisite homes of The Manors at South Mountain. Here a sophisticated lifestyle of low maintenance and high luxury awaits.
At 23 Tillou Road West, a world of peaceful elegance awaits you, and welcomes you home. This Chambry model is a rare and sought-after model at The Manors at South Mountain, and is one of just a few that enjoy the comfort and convenience of a true walkout finished basement, and a private rear patio with a view of the 16 acre nature preserve. This exquisite home combines unparalleled luxury and design for the ultimate in grand living. This is a home for gracious entertainment .…the great room boasts coffered ceiling, elegant living room & dining room, gourmet kitchen, the library is a peaceful sanctuary for quiet reading and the lower level offers wet bar, gym and recreation room that walks out to a patio.
Some of this homes notable highlights include:
- Gleaming Wood Floors
- Grand Entry Foyer
- Distinct Formal Living Room and Dining Room
- Great Room with Fireplace, Coffered Ceiling & Access to Private Balcony
- Main Level Laundry, Mud Room Area and Convenient Half Bath
- French Doors lead to peaceful Office / Library
- Nicely Sized Bedrooms with Abundant Closet Space and En Suite Baths
- Master Bedroom Suite with Sitting Area and Two Walk-in Closets
- Luxurious Master Bath with Jetted Tub, Shower, Dual Sinks, Dressing Area with vanity and large linen closet
- The Walkout Lower Level is an entertaining oasis and offers: Wet Bar with Wine Refrigerator, Recreation Room with Gas Fireplace, Full Bath, Gym, Space for additional 4th Bedroom, Abundant Storage and French
- Doors leading to Patio Area with Stunning Natural Views.
- Multi-zone Heating and Cooling
- Security System
- Central Vacuum
- Private Sunlit Patio and Private Balcony
- Long Driveway leading to Attached Two-Car Garage?
Magnificent Gourmet Kitchen is a Culinary Haven:
- Granite Counters including Three-Seat Breakfast Bar
- Abundant Cabinetry and Tile Backsplash
- Massive Center Island - perfect prep & storage space
- Double Sink with Food Disposal
- Recessed and Pendant Lighting
- Spacious Sun Filled Breakfast Nook with Bay Window?
The Manors at South Mountain offers lovely natural views and a serene walking path for you to stroll around the preserve. Jitney to the nearby South Orange Train Station offering NYC Midtown Direct service is located at the entrance to The Manors at South Mountain on Harding Drive.
South Orange is a 2.9 square mile community of quiet, picturesque streets adorned with gaslights, and offering a desirable small town atmosphere with a distinct metropolitan vibe. Just 16 miles west of NYC, and located on the NJ Transit’s Morristown Line and Gladstone Line with Midtown Direct Service, the location is perfect for commuters heading to Hoboken, New York Penn Station, Secaucus Junction, and Newark.
South Orange Village offers residents a unique mix of shops and restaurants. The town offers access to a wide variety of arts, entertainment, exceptionally talented medical specialists, and the incomparable Essex County Park system. With its perfect mix of small town charm and cosmopolitan flair, South Orange has become one of New Jersey’s premier destinations. Some of South Orange’s distinct features include:
- South Orange Village offering shopping, dining and movie theater
- South Orange Public Library
- The Duck Pond - adjacent to South Orange Middle School
- Weekly Farmer’s Market that runs from early June to November
- South Orange Performing Arts Center has a 439 seat MainStage theater and a 2,170 sq ft urban-style loft used year-round for performances, rehearsals, classes and more.
- South Mountain Reservation, a 2,047 acre park located in Maplewood, Millburn and West Orange with hiking trails, skating arena, dog park, paddle boats, picnic areas, Safari Mini Golf, Tree Top Adventure Rope Course, Turtleback Zoo and new Education Center
- The Baird Community Center, a 100 year old Tudor-esque building set in Meadowland Park houses the administrative offices for the Recreation & Cultural Affairs departments, the Pierro Gallery of South Orange, the Baird Preschool and a variety of meeting and activity spaces.
- The Cameron Field Complex is home to the South Orange Community Pool. It is also home to a regulation baseball diamond, tennis courts, a children’s playground and field sports area.
The School District of South Orange and Maplewood serves more than 6,800 students in nine schools, including six elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school. The district schools are as diverse as they are successful, with more than 90 percent of Columbia High School graduates planning to attend college each year. Its mission is to provide an excellent education for each and every student by providing them with rigorous academic opportunities to reach their personal, college and career aspirations.
- MLS® ID: 3406527
- Year Built: 2006
- Status: Active
- Fireplaces: 2
- Foreclosure: No
- Association Fee: $640
- High School: Columbia
- Neighborhood: The Manors At South Mountain
- Property ID: 104017799
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 11
- Parking Type Description: Attached 2 cars
- Lot Size: .184 AC
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Middle School: S Orange
- Subdivision: The Manors
- Style: Townhouse
- Baths: 5 (Full: 4 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Stories: 3
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $33,453
- County: Essex
- Elementary School: S Mountain