MOVE-IN READY, Beautifully Updated Pleasantdale Split!4 DUNN RD -
This well maintained and updated home is just what you have been waiting for in West Orange. Tucked into a quiet neighborhood, where homes are highlighted by shade trees and manicured lawns this home offers all of the comforts you expect and more!
Some highlights that will elevate your West Orange days include:
- Beautifully Finished Wood Flooring on Main and Upper Levels
- Wide Tile Flooring in Foyer and Family Room
- Sun Filled Living Room with Large Window and Computer Nook
- Living Room Opens to Dining Room Perfect for Gatherings
- Updated Eat-in Kitchen with Quartz Counters, Herringbone Pattern Tile Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances & Abundant Cabinetry
- Large and Inviting Ground Level Foyer with Coat Closet and Interior Access to One Car Garage
- Cheerful Ground Level Family Room with Access to Rear Patio
- Master Bedroom plus Two Additional Nicely Sized Bedrooms
- Updated Master Bath with Stall Shower
- Updated Main Hall Full Bath with Tub Shower
- Convenient Half Bath on Ground Level
- Laundry Room on Ground Level
- Large Unfinished Basement offers Storage and Endless Possibilities
- Large Patio and Fully Fenced Yard perfect for Entertaining
- One Car Garage; Double Wide Driveway with Parking for 4 Cars
- Updated Kitchen, Baths, Hot Water Heater, Chimney Liner, Thermal Windows ’17; Privacy Fencing ’18; Furnace and Central A/C ‘14
Split-level type homes, sometimes called raised ranches, emerged as a popular variant of the ranch style during the third quarter of the 20th century. Unlike ranches, the split-level was innovative in its use of interior space. Instead of arranging rooms on one or two floors, the split reorganized space according to use. In one standard split-level variant, the entry, kitchen, dining room, and living area were on the main level. A half staircase often led to a family room den and another adjacent half staircase led to the bedrooms upstairs.
Today, Split Level style homes remain a popular style choice, attracting discriminating homebuyers who are seeking architectural interest, space and comfort, unique floor plans, and a simple elegance.
With a number of train and bus options available, getting around West Orange and the tri-state area couldn’t be easier.
Jitney Service to the Orange NJ Transit Station is available. The Jitney pickup/drop off location is short a 6-minute walk to corner of Forest Ave at Ellis St.
The NJTransit system offers convenient service throughout New York and New Jersey.
Coach USA provides daily commuter service into Manhattan with stops at Northfield Ave or at the Covered Park and Ride at South Mountain Arena.
The Harrison PATH train station and Newark Airport are a 20 minute drive.
Newark International Airport is a 35 Minute drive.
West Orange residents enjoy a wide variety of nearby choices in arts, entertainment & dining, exceptionally talented medical specialists, and the incomparable Essex County Park system. Here are just a few of the niceties that make West Orange a great town to call home:
- Ginny Duenkel Township Pool
- Proximity to New Jersey’s Finest Shopping
- West Orange Public Library with books, videos, professional storytelling & free internet access
- Outdoor Tennis, Basketball Courts, and Ball Fields
- South Mountain Reservation - The Largest Parkland in Essex County with Hiking & Biking Trails, Picnic Areas, fishing pond, waterfalls and more!
- 5 Local Golf Courses including: Francis Byrne Golf Course, Crestmont Country Club, Rock Spring Country Club, Essex County Country Club and Montclair Golf Club
- Thomas Edison National Historic Park & Glenmont Home
- Turtle Back Zoo
- Eagle Rock Reservation with bridal paths for horseback riding
- South Mountain Recreation Complex includes: the Turtleback Zoo, Codey Ice Skating Arena, Environmental Center, Mini-Golf Safari, the Waterfront, and a Tree Top Adventure Course
The West Orange K-12 Public School District has been educating students since 1895 when the Washington School first opened its doors. Today, there are eleven schools in the West Orange Public School system with the newest being Liberty Middle School, which just opened in December, 2005. Located throughout West Orange, the seven elementary schools, three middle schools, and one comprehensive high school do an outstanding job of educating the 6,200 plus student body.
- MLS® ID: 3576264
- Style: Split-Level
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Attached 1 car
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $13,006
- Middle School: Liberty
- Year Built: 1954
- Status: Under Contract
- New Construction: No
- County: Essex
- Elementary School: Kelly
- Property ID: 104208546
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 7
- Lot Size: 0.23
- High School: W Orange
- Neighborhood: Pleasantdale