Gorgeous Bristol Unit in Premier Gated Communtiy103 Turlington Ct -
Enjoy privacy and sophisticated living in this gorgeous, pristine Bristol end unit! Convenient to all of the wonderful amenities in Livingston’s desirable Regency Club, this sun-filled model offers an abundance of living space.
Some of the highlights that will elevate your Livingston days include:
- Wood flooring in Living and Dining room areas
- Tile entry foyer with two large closets
- Main level with open floor plan
- Gas fireplace with stone surround & handsome wood mantle
- Formal Dining room with bay of windows
- Palladian & transom windows, vaulted ceilings
- Sliders to a Covered Balcony Bathed in Sunlight
- Staircase with Curved Railing
- MBR w/cathedral ceiling,walk-in closets & mirrored dressing area
- MBR has access to custom Library overlooking room below
- Large Loft w/window perfect for office
- Full size washer and dryer in tiled laundry room
- Two zone central air conditioning and heat
- Neutral color palette, recessed lighting
- One car built-in garage with interior access
- Driveway parking space and convenient guest parking
Chef’s Eat-in Kitchen boasts:
- Corian counters and tall classic cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Bay of transom windows , tile floor
Luxurious Master Bath Features:
- Double sink vanity
- Deep jetted soaking tub and large stall shower
- Tile floor and linen closet
On the main level you’ll find formal dining, living room with gas fireplace, eat-in kitchen, powder room, bright laundry/utility room and two large storage closets. Two bedrooms each with en-suite baths including a king sized MBR, walk-in closets and two loft areas perfect for library or office are all located on the upper level. The ground level offers an inviting entry foyer, large closets and access to the home’s one car garage.
One of the more popular models at The Regency Club is the Sun Filled Bristol End Unit. The 2200 sq. ft. multi level unit features soaring 9’ ceilings on main level, dramatic cathedral ceilings, Pella insulated windows, spacious walk-in closets, chef kitchen, elegant baths and covered balcony.
With a number of train and bus options available, getting around Livingston and the tri-state area couldn’t be easier.
Coach USA provides daily commuter bus service from Livingston into Manhattan.
The NJTransit system offers convenient service throughout New York and New Jersey. Livingston offers Jitney Service from Livingston Mall to South Orange Midtown Direct Train Station. Commuters from the station have a 30 minute Midtown Direct Train Ride or can transfer in Newark for trains to the financial district.
The Regency Club
Livingston’s desirable Regency Club is a gated community offering 24 hour security.
Centrally located in the community is a Clubhouse with sauna - kitchen facilities - exercise room - locker rooms - gracious meeting room with fireplace and game room with billiards.
Outdoor amenities include a wonderful in-ground pool and two tennis courts.
The NYC express bus or Jitney to the nearby South Orange Midtown Direct Train Station is available just across South Orange Avenue at the Livingston Mall.
Livingston, New Jersey is a township in Essex County located in close proximity to bustling New York City. Set in the foothills of the Watchung Mountains, suburban Livingston is one of New Jersey’s most attractive addresses. Livingston residents are within reach of every imaginable amenity, and enjoy the finest benefits of New Jersey living, including; superior schools, tree-lined neighborhoods, wonderful restaurants and shopping, unparalleled indoor & outdoor recreation options, and a convenient commute to New York City.
Livingston is a town that offers exceptional amenities to its residents. Here are just a few of the niceties that make Livingston a great town to call home:
- Midtown New York City Bus Nearby
- Two Town Pools; Haynes Memorial and Northland
- Livingston Public Library (largest by volume in NJ)
- Exercise Oval
- Littell People’s Park Playground
- Littell Pond, recently renovated, with fishing and ice skating
- Outdoor Tennis, Handball & Basketball Courts, and ball fields
- Hiking & Biking Trails and Dog Park
- Lovely Town Center
- New Town Hall (Courts/Offices/Police Station), New Community/ Senior Center
Residents enjoy a wide variety of nearby choices in arts, entertainment & dining, exceptionally talented medical specialists, and the incomparable Essex County Park system with South Mountain & Eagle Rock Reservations, Turtleback Zoo and South Mountain Skating Arena. Livingston is geographically positioned as one of the most convenient and beautiful towns for people commuting to New York City.
Livingston boasts one of New Jersey’s finest school systems. Livingston High School, a consistent first-place winner in various area math and science competitions, was recently renovated. The $50 million renovation included a new science wing, a new heath and fitness center, a new turf field and track, and an expanded music wing.
Open spaces and green living are important to the people of Livingston. The township currently has over 470 acres of wooded parks and hiking trails, and plans to continue adding recreational facilities and nature preserves in the future. Littell Pond is the ideal place to fish in the summer and ice skate in the winter. The new skate park opened in the Summer of 2010 to significant fanfare and excitement. Livingston also has a dog park, which features two distinct play areas.
- MLS® ID: 3442670
- Year Built: 2003
- Status: Active
- Fireplaces: 1
- Foreclosure: No
- Association Fee: $540
- Middle School: Heritage
- Property ID: 104081820
- Beds: 2
- Total Rooms: 6
- Parking Type Description: Built-In / Tuckunder 1 car
- Lot Size: 32.33
- County: Essex
- Neighborhood: Regency Club
- Style: Townhouse
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Stories: 0
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $11,313
- High School: Livingston
- Subdivision: Regency Club