Lovely 3BR 2.5 Bath LARGE Multi-Level Unit in Gated Community!408 KENSINGTON LN -
Just eighteen miles west of lower Manhattan, in the foothills of the Watchung Mountains, suburban Livingston is one of New Jersey’s most attractive addresses. Livingston residents are within reach of every imaginable amenity, and enjoy the finest benefits of New Jersey living, including; superior schools, tree-lined neighborhoods, wonderful restaurants and shopping, unparalleled indoor & outdoor recreation options, and a convenient commute to New York City. Centrally located and convenient to all of the wonderful amenities, this spacious sun-filled Excelsior 3 Bedroom Unit offers an abundance of living space and special features including:
- Neutral Carpeting
- Gas Fireplace with handsome Colonial Mantel
- Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet and dressing area
- Palladian & Transom Windows
- Large Entry Foyer with Curved Stair Railing
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Neutral Paint Pallet
- Washer & Dryer in tiled laundry room
- California Closet Systems
- Sliders to Private Covered Balcony
- Two Zone Central A/C and Heat
- 1 Car Garage and 1 Driveway Parking Space
- Plenty of Guest Parking
Inviting Eat-in Kitchen Features:
- Gas Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Built-In Microwave
- Warm toned Wood Cabinetry with Corian Counters
- Food Disposal
Luxurious Master Bath Features:
- Double Sink Vanity
- Neutral Tile and Vaulted Ceiling Line
- Jetted Tub
- Large Stall Shower
- Linen Closet
The main living level is home to the large eat-in kitchen, living room with a gas fireplace and sliders leading to the covered balcony, a formal dining room with bay window, a convenient powder room, and the clean and bright utility/laundry room.
On the bedroom level is a comfortable loft area with two closets, perfect for your desk. Here you’ll find three nicely sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with a cathedral ceiling, dressing area, walk-in closet and luxurious Master Bath. All of the bedrooms and hallway feature neutral carpet. There is a lovely main hall bath on this level with a tub shower and vanity.
Livingston’s desirable Regency Club is a gated community offering 24 hour security, a Clubhouse with sauna - kitchen facilities - exercise room and billiards. Outdoor amenities include a wonderful in-ground pool and tennis courts. The NYC express bus leaves from the Park and Ride lot just across South Orange Avenue at the Livingston Mall. Commuters can also take advantage the the Jitney to nearby South Orange Train Station with service to NYC.
Livingston is a town offering wonderful amenities to its residents. Here are just a few of the niceties that make Livingston a great town to call home:
- Two Town Pools; Haynes Memorial and Northland
- Proximity to New Jersey’s Finest Shopping
- Livingston Public Library (largest by volume in NJ)
- Exercise Oval
- Littell People’s Park (Playground for toddlers)
- Littell Pond, recently renovated, with fishing and ice skating
- Outdoor Tennis, Handball & Basketball Courts, and Ball Fields
- Hiking & Biking Trails and Dog Park
- Lovely Town Center
- New Town Hall & New Community/Senior Center
Livingston boasts one of New Jersey’s finest school systems. Livingston High School, a consistent first-place winner in various area math and science competitions, was recently renovated. The $50 million renovation included a new science wing, a new health and fitness center, a new turf field and track, and an expanded music wing.
With the number of train and bus options available, getting around Livingston and the Tri-State area couldn’t be easier. Coach USA provides daily commuter service into Manhattan. The NJTransit system offers convenient service throughout New York and New Jersey.
Open spaces and green living are important to the people of Livingston. The township currently has over 470 acres of wooded parks and hiking trails, and plans to continue adding recreational facilities and nature preserves in the future. Littell Pond is the ideal place to fish in the summer and ice skate in the winter. The new skate park opened in Summer of 2010 to significant fanfare and excitement. Livingston also has a dog park, which features two distinct play areas.
Residents enjoy a wide variety of nearby choices in arts, entertainment & dining, and the incomparable Essex County Park system. Livingston is geographically positioned as one of the most convenient & beautiful towns for people commuting to New York City.
- MLS® ID: 3555552
- Style: Rental
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 1
- Lot Size: 32.33
- Middle School: Heritage
- Year Built: 2003
- Status: Rented
- Parking Type Description: Built-In / Tuckunder 1 car
- County: Essex
- Property ID: 104195687
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 6
- New Construction: No
- High School: Livingston