Wonderfully Maintained and Expanded Colonial11 HILLSIDE AVE -
Nestled in the heart of Livingston is where you will find this superbly maintained and thoughtfully expanded picture perfect Colonial home with tranquil rear yard featuring both deck and patio.
Some highlights that will elevate your Livingston days include:
- Hardwood Flooring on Main and Upper Levels
- Large Two Level Addition ‘04
- Formal Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- French Doors to Large Main level Family Room with Palladian Window and Heatilator Wood Burning Fireplace
- Convenient Half Bath on Main Level
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and access to attic storage
- Two Additional Bedrooms on Upper Level
- Upper Level Main Bath with Jetted Tub
- Large Lower Level Den/Possible 4th BR
- Expansive Lower Level Recreation Room with Sliders to Patio
- Lower Level Full Bath with Stall Shower
- Newer Roof, Siding and Windows
- Paver Walkway wraps across home & around to the rear Patio
- Large Yard with a mix of sun and shade, Deck w/Gas line for Grill
- 1 Car Garage, Long Driveway for additional parking
The Expanded and Updated Chef’s Kitchen includes:
- Abundant Cabinets with Glass Accent Windows
- Quartz Counters, Neutral Tile Backsplash & Center Island with 4-Seat Breakfast Bar
- Stainless Steel Appliances Including: Refrigerator, 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, Exhaust Hood, Dishwasher & Newer Wall Oven & Microwave
- Sun Filled Breakfast Room with Slider to Low Maintenance Deck
Picture yourself having your morning coffee with the sunrise, romantic twilight dinners, entertaining guests, holidays, or relaxing with a good book as you enjoy the lovely, expanded custom home.
Commuter’s Dream with TWO minute walk to NYC bus!
Colonial architecture is the single most popular architectural style in the United States, in great part because of its desirable layout and inherent eloquence.
Colonial homes draw their influence from those of European colonists who settled in America during the 1600’s and are among the most popular in the country.
The original homes from which the style developed were especially common along the Eastern seaboard. Most were two storied with rooms on each floor and built from brick, wood, stone, or combinations of the three.
The Colonial style remains in strong popularity as it provides the ideal balance of space and comfort.
With a number of train and bus options available, getting around Livingston and the Tri-state area couldn’t be easier.
Coach USA provides daily commuter bus service from Livingston into Manhattan.
The NJTransit system offers convenient service throughout New York and New Jersey. Livingston offers Jitney Service from Livingston Mall to South Orange Midtown Direct Train Station. Commuters from the station have a 30 minute Midtown Direct Train Ride or can transfer in Newark for trains to the financial district.
Livingston, New Jersey is a township in Essex County located in close proximity to bustling New York City. Set in the foothills of the Watchung Mountains, suburban Livingston is one of New Jersey’s most attractive addresses. Livingston residents are within reach of every imaginable amenity, and enjoy the finest benefits of New Jersey living, including; superior schools, tree-lined neighborhoods, wonderful restaurants and shopping, unparalleled indoor & outdoor recreation options, and a convenient commute to New York City.
- Livingston is a town that offers exceptional amenities to its residents. Here are just a few of the niceties that make Livingston a great town to call home:
- Midtown New York City Bus Nearby
- Two Town Pools; Haynes Memorial and Northland
- Livingston Public Library (largest by volume in NJ)
- Exercise Oval
- Littell People’s Park Playground
- Littell Pond, recently renovated, with fishing and ice skating
- Outdoor Tennis, Handball & Basketball Courts, and ball fields
- Hiking & Biking Trails and Dog Park
- Lovely Town Center
- New Town Hall (Courts/Offices/Police Station), New Community/ Senior Center
Residents enjoy a wide variety of nearby choices in arts, entertainment & dining, exceptionally talented medical specialists, and the incomparable Essex County Park system with South Mountain & Eagle Rock Reservations, Turtleback Zoo and South Mountain Skating Arena. Livingston is geographically positioned as one of the most convenient and beautiful towns for people commuting to New York City.
Livingston boasts one of New Jersey’s finest school systems. Livingston High School, a consistent first-place winner in various area math and science competitions, was recently renovated. The $50 million renovation included a new science wing, a new heath and fitness center, a new turf field and track, and an expanded music wing.
Open spaces and green living are important to the people of Livingston. The township currently has over 470 acres of wooded parks and hiking trails, and plans to continue adding recreational facilities and nature preserves in the future. Littell Pond is the ideal place to fish in the summer and ice skate in the winter. The new skate park opened in the Summer of 2010 to significant fanfare and excitement. Livingston also has a dog park, which features two distinct play areas.
- MLS® ID: 3570359
- Style: Colonial
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 2
- Lot Size: 0.18
- High School: Livingston
- Year Built: 1947
- Status: Under Contract
- Parking Type Description: Attached 1 car
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $12,458
- Middle School: Heritage
- Property ID: 104204811
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 10
- New Construction: No
- County: Essex