Amazing Custom Home with Two-Level Addition!14 EDGEMERE RD -
This lovingly maintained and thoughtfully expanded home sits in the heart of Livingston on a desirable and picturesque street, where homes are highlighted by shade trees and manicured lawns.
Some highlights that will elevate your Livingston days include:
- Newly Refinished Hardwood Flooring on Main Level
- Freshly Painted Interior Rooms in Neutral On-Trend Colors
- Front Door with Leaded Glass flanked by 2 Leaded Glass Side Panels
- Entry Foyer with Coat Closet
- Large Formal Living and Dining Rooms
- Eat-in Kitchen with Dishwasher, Gas Range, Exhaust Hood Vented to Exterior, Stainless Steel Refrigerator & Abundant Cabinets
- Upper Level Main Hall Bath with Access to Master Bedroom Suite
- Four / Five Nicely Sized Bedrooms
- King Sized Master Bedroom with Two Closets and Access to Upper Level Sitting Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Two Skylights
- Walk in Closet in Sitting Room has Sink and Potential for Additional Bath
- Convenient Powder Room on Lower Level
- Lower Level Den / Possible 5th BR with En-Suite Full Bath Perfect for In-law Or Nanny Suite
- Additional Family Room on Lower Level with Access to Yard
- Laundry / Utility Room
- 2 Zone Forced Air Heat and Central Air Conditioning
- Roof and Siding Approximately 3 years
- Oversized Two Car Garage with Electric Garage Door Openers
- Double Wide Driveway for additional parking
- Large Level Fully-Fenced Rear Yard with Large Patio
Picture yourself having your morning coffee with the sunrise, romantic twilight dinners, entertaining guests, holidays, or relaxing with a good book as you enjoy the lovely, expanded custom home with private yard, lush lawn and large patio.
Bi-level homes are also known as a "Raised Ranch." A Ranch home sprawls rectangularly, in a U- or L-shaped floor layout, but the rectangular shape is the most common for the bi-level home. When you step into a bi-level home, you'll find one level up, and one level down, typically right from the foyer or entrance of the home.
This custom home features a wonderful two story addition adding expansive living space, Closets, Skylights and Bath.
Today, Bi-Level style homes remain a popular style choice, attracting discriminating homebuyers who are seeking architectural interest, space and comfort, unique floor plans, and a simple elegance.
With a number of train and bus options available, getting around Livingston and the Tri-state area couldn’t be easier.
Coach USA provides daily commuter bus service from Livingston into Manhattan.
The NJTransit system offers convenient service throughout New York and New Jersey. Livingston offers Jitney Service from Livingston Mall to South Orange Midtown Direct Train Station. Commuters from the station have a 30 minute Midtown Direct Train Ride or can transfer in Newark for trains to the financial district.
Livingston, New Jersey is a township in Essex County located in close proximity to bustling New York City. Set in the foothills of the Watchung Mountains, suburban Livingston is one of New Jersey’s most attractive addresses. Livingston residents are within reach of every imaginable amenity, and enjoy the finest benefits of New Jersey living, including; superior schools, tree-lined neighborhoods, wonderful restaurants and shopping, unparalleled indoor & outdoor recreation options, and a convenient commute to New York City.
- Livingston is a town that offers exceptional amenities to its residents. Here are just a few of the niceties that make Livingston a great town to call home:
- Midtown New York City Bus Nearby
- Two Town Pools; Haynes Memorial and Northland
- Livingston Public Library (largest by volume in NJ)
- Exercise Oval
- Littell People’s Park Playground
- Littell Pond, recently renovated, with fishing and ice skating
- Outdoor Tennis, Handball & Basketball Courts, and ball fields
- Hiking & Biking Trails and Dog Park
- Lovely Town Center
- New Town Hall (Courts/Offices/Police Station), New Community/ Senior Center
Residents enjoy a wide variety of nearby choices in arts, entertainment & dining, exceptionally talented medical specialists, and the incomparable Essex County Park system with South Mountain & Eagle Rock Reservations, Turtleback Zoo and South Mountain Skating Arena. Livingston is geographically positioned as one of the most convenient and beautiful towns for people commuting to New York City.
Livingston boasts one of New Jersey’s finest school systems. Livingston High School, a consistent first-place winner in various area math and science competitions, was recently renovated. The $50 million renovation included a new science wing, a new heath and fitness center, a new turf field and track, and an expanded music wing.
Open spaces and green living are important to the people of Livingston. The township currently has over 470 acres of wooded parks and hiking trails, and plans to continue adding recreational facilities and nature preserves in the future. Littell Pond is the ideal place to fish in the summer and ice skate in the winter. The new skate park opened in the Summer of 2010 to significant fanfare and excitement. Livingston also has a dog park, which features two distinct play areas.
- MLS® ID: 3561642
- Style: Custom
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Built-In / Tuckunder 2 cars
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $12,817
- Middle School: Heritage
- Year Built: 1960
- Status: Under Contract
- New Construction: No
- County: Essex
- Property ID: 104199385
- Beds: 5
- Total Rooms: 11
- Lot Size: 0.20
- High School: Livingston