Buying a home can be an overwhelming process. Whether it’s your first home or your fifth home, you have a lot at stake and have many decisions to make before signing on the dotted line.
I want to share with you my Seven Steps for Home Buying Success plan. In this plan, you will learn how to separate whims from true needs, how to research effectively, choose wisely, finance appropriately, and survive the home buying process with a smile on your face.
Here is an overview plus Step 1. I'd like to add you to the email distribution so I can follow up with emails that explain the steps in my plan.
Seven Steps for Home Buying Success
- Establish your needs and wants - we know you already have a huge wish list!
- Determine how much you can afford - we'll recommend mortgage lenders who understand our market, are super-responsive, available on the weekends too and always follow through.
- Get pre-qualified or pre-approved by a lender - simple process. See previous step.
- Find a good real estate agent to help you - we'll alert you to new listings that meet your criteria in a TIMELY manner, help you understand market activity, arrange private showings before public open houses (when possible) and provide expert guidance through the entire process.
- Find a home that meets your needs - or nearly meets your needs, and then provide introductions to contractors who can help you make your new home YOURS.
- Make an offer to buy a home - we'll provide data to compare so you are offering the right price with the right terms - in markets where there are multiple bidding situations you'll want real data.
- Complete the home purchase - yay!
Contact me to discuss your home buying needs and expectations. It would be my pleasure to work with you.