- 732-792-0352 ext ext104
- 222 Millstone Road
Millstone, NJ 08535
Welcome to my Website
Im not only an agent but your advocate! Ill make sure that you not only get a great price but I make sure your transaction is seamless.I help with all inspection issues and also have strong negotiation skills. I work for you! I am a full time agent and know the market well. Most of my clients are referrals. I am a NJAR Circle of Excellence winner every year since 2008. I am A Five Star Agent for last 6 years which is voted by past customers for service and (website hidden) My company I am in the Pinnacle Group which is the top 25 agents of the entire company which is based on production. I believe my strongest suit is solving all potential problems-ex-septic -well and water- oil tanks- credits for home inspection issues-title and survey issues-mortgage issues-credit issues-dealing with banks-short sales- mold issues-radon issues and finally all certificate of occupancy issues.
- Since joining the Berkshire Hathaway team, I have worked as a full time agent.
- My goal is 100% satisfaction.
- I have always built my business on referrals and word-of mouth recommendations.
- I believe in agressive marketing for sellers.
- Let me show you the neighborhoods of Millstone Township, Upper Freehold, Plumsted, Freehold Township, Jackson ,Howell,Manalapan and Freehold Boro.I like to work with foreclosures and short sales.
- I am a life-long resident of New Jersey.
- My background includes:
- Worked 25 years Recruiting experience
- Numerous awards for sales and customer service
- Top Admissions/Sales recruiter for the Cittone Institute and Lincoln Technical Schools
- Trained new sales employees
- Developed programs through Work Force, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) & Trade Act (TRA).
- Extensive marketing experience
- New School N.Y.C film courses-graduate level
B.S Syracuse University -degree in Marketing
- I have been working as a full time agent in Real Estate for Prudential New Jersey Properties based out of the Millstone Township office for the last 10 years.
- Completed the Accreditted Buyer Representative Designation in 2008.
- Honor Society 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
- Monmouth County NJRA Million Dollar Club 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
- Prudential Multi-Million Dollar Club 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
- Circle Of Excellence-Bronze- Monmouth County 2008 2009 Silver level 2010 2012 2013
- Prudential Leading Edge 2008 2010 2011 2012 2013
Presidents Circle 2012 2013
- Member of Monmouth County Board of Realtors
- Member of Trend Board of Realtors
- Member of Middlesex County Board of Realtors
- M.V.P Real Estate Training
- Prudential e-certified agent
- Quality Service Certified
- Graduate Prudential NJ Properties Real Estate Academy
- Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent
- B.S -Syracuse University
- New School N.Y.C graduate courses
- American School of Real Estate
Benefits of Living in Millstone Township
- Highly ranked school system-Rated 10 out of 10
- Variety of sports offered to children at every level
- Small town atmosphere
- Safe area to raise kids
- Easy commuting to NYC
- Miles of Trails for hiking and horseback riding thru out Millstone
- Near many parks and lakes for fishing and boating
- Near Six Flags Great Adventure
- Home to World Class Equestrian Center
- Centrally located
- Great hiking trails throughout Millstone Township
- Within one hour drive of Jersey shore
- Easy access to three major airports
- Voted Best kept secret of best places to live in Central Jersey NJ Magazine 2006
- Voted Top 100 towns to live in NJ Magazine 2014
- Can choose to go to "Magnet High Schools" if qualify -Red Bank Regional- Mast High -Biotechnology High- High Tech High -Wall School of CommunicationsFreehold Boro-Culinary and Neptune H.S -Medical
MillstoneTownship -Facts and Information
- www.milkstone.nj.us/rec minutes010509
- www.golfable.com/golfcourses/courses/MillstoneTownship NJ
- Past volunteer for DYFS_Spoc program-Middlesex County
- Volunteered to help with future library in Millstone Township-
- Volunteer in fundraising for Sunshine Kids
- Love to find and work with Foreclosures and Bank Owned Properties
- Love to work with buyers who are looking to flip properties
- Like to work with families who are looking for that house that Wows them.
- Like to help people who are ready to downsize
- Worked with DYFS in special division that helped children
- Would like to volunteer for 180 degrees-Turning Lives Around-Monmouth County
- Volunteer for the upcoming Millstne Public Library
I grew up in North Edison, New Jersey in Oak Hills. I graduated J.P Stevens H.S -.I enjoyed swimming competitively and spent every spare minute in Long Beach Island. I then spent the next 4 years in Syracuse University ,graduated with a dual degree in Marketing and Psychology and really enjoyed living in Upstate New York. After graduation, I was recruited and worked with Federated Department Stores for 5 years in their Buyer/Management Program. I spent a month in Paris-taking design classes. This was followed with working in NYC for a clothing manufacturer. A few years later,I joined The Cittone Institute in the Edison Campus- As an Admissions Recruiter I did everything pertaining to the students-I also trained in sales and referrals for other recruiters and worked on all 3 campuses-Mt Laurel, Edison and Princeton. The next 5 years I worked with Lincoln Technical Institute-which was eventually bought out by Stonington Corp. and experienced 5 plus years there..After many years of corporate life I chose a different life with more freedom so I could raise my children and also work with flexibility in my schedule and I joined Prudential New Jersey Properties as a full time agent in the Millstone Township office in 2006-The rest is history- Im sorry I didnt start this sooner!
- like movies and old films
- love the beach
- love N.Y.C
- love to travel
- like to hike-the outdoors
- love to go to flea markets and antiquing
- Very visual-into design
Jackson NJ Jackson is a township in Ocean County, New Jersey. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township population had increased ...
Homes for Sale in Manalapan Offering the best of all worlds to its residents, the Township mixes suburban community living with easy access to all points ...
Freehold NJ * Note: Freehold, NJ may refer to:- Freehold Borough - The county seat of Monmouth County, NJ.- Freehold Township - The larger ...
Homes for Sale in Millstone Millstone Township is located in the southwestern section of Monmouth County; New Jersey’s “Shore Region” ...
98 Lakeview Dr, Allentown, NJ 08501
126 Sophee Ln, Lakewood, NJ 08701
3 Cedar Court, Millstone, NJ 08535
4,127 square feet
4,399 square feet