- 392 Springfield Ave.
Summit, NJ 07901
Welcome to My Website
By turning to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Jersey Properties, you've taken the first step in ensuring that your home-buying or home-selling experience can be as stress-free and financially rewarding as possible. Let me be your advocate during this important process, guiding you though every crucial step by providing you with my professional knowledge and invaluable insights.
Intuitive Expressive Results-Oriented
Here is a Little More About Me:
- My given name is Mitchell; however I've been called Mimi since I was a baby.
- As a longtime resident of Summit, I boast a depth of knowledge about the area that is decades long and comprehensive.
- I am also a huge personal fan of this area; I believe it one of the most desirable locations in the New Jersey suburbs within commuting distance to the city.
- I have worked in a number of different fields, bringing a broad set of results-oriented skills to my real-estate career.
- My intuitive abilities allow me to home in on clients' true needs and wants, while my caring and expressive nature leads many clients to think of me more as a friend than just their agent.
Before starting in real estate in April of 2007, I had a varied career as an elementary school teacher and as a special-events planner. I've also worked for an advertising agency in New York and for a brokerage firm here in the suburbs.
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member - New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR)
- Member - North Central Jersey Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
- Member - Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS)
- Licensed New Jersey Sales Associate since April 2007
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services 2015 Honor Society
BHHS NJP - Summit Office's Grand Re-Opening & Art Exhibition - February 25, 2016
I enjoy taking prospective buyers on tours of Summit and surrounding towns.
A few of the towns I cover: Summit, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Long Hill Township, The Chathams (Borough & Township), Madison ... and beyond!
I was born in Florida and lived there until I was seven, when the family moved to Essex Fells, NJ. In 1967, my mother and stepfather bought a house in Summit, where they raised my older sister and me through high school. I have spent most of my life here in Summit, except for a few years back in Florida to obtain my bachelor’s degree. My other family members reside in Delray Beach, FL, and in Los Angeles, CA. I have remained close with several Summit childhood friends and am a founding member of the reunion committee for my Summit High School class.
My family and friends, my long-haired dachshund, Bromley, and the Green Bay Packers claim the top three spots. An enthusiastic explorer of places both near and far, I've traveled extensively in the states as well as trips to Bermuda, England, France, Switzerland and Australia. Other hobbies include yoga, swimming, walking (neighborhoods, cities and beaches), hiking, gardening, reading and watching movies. I am a big fan of the city (NYC, of course!) and love to check out its museums, restaurants, and fascinating neighborhoods.
Community & Charitable Involvement
- Summit YMCA Strong Kids Campaign
- Summit High School Reunion Committee
- Resource Center for Women
- Friends of the Summit Free Public Library
The Sunshine Kids is a non-profit organization dedicated to children with cancer. Established in 1982, we are committed to providing positive group activities and emotional support for young cancer patients. The Sunshine Kids provides a variety of programs and events, free of charge, for kids who are receiving cancer treatments in hospitals across North America.
- St. Joseph's Episcopal School
- Essex Fells Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Summit Junior High School
- Summit Senior High School
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A. in Education, Summa Cum Laude
- The Professional School of Business
- PNJP Academy Sales Training
- PRU-CAP Coaching and Accountability Program
- Social Media Class
- Peak Producers with Brian Buffini
- Ongoing continuing education classes in compliance with the NJ industry requirement