- 392 Springfield Ave.
Summit, NJ 07901
Welcome to My Website
By turning to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Jersey Properties, you've taken the first step in ensuring that your home-buying or home-selling experience can be as stress-free and financially rewarding as possible.
Defined by Service and Expertise: Let me be your advocate during this important process, guiding you though every crucial step by providing you with my professional knowledge and invaluable insights.
Here is a Little More About Me:
- The Power of Deep Roots: As a longtime resident of Summit, I have a depth of knowledge about the area that is decades long and comprehensive.
- I am also a huge personal fan of this area; I believe it one of the most desirable locations in the New Jersey suburbs within commuting distance to the city.
- I have worked in a number of different fields, bringing a broad set of results-oriented skills to my real-estate career.
- My given name is Mitchell; however I've been called Mimi since I was a baby.
Please check out my client reviews on the tab in the top bar.
Before starting in real estate in April of 2007, I had a varied career as an elementary school teacher and as a special-events planner. I've also worked for an advertising agency in New York and for a brokerage firm here in the suburbs.
BHHS NJP - Summit Office's Grand Re-Opening & Art Exhibition - February 25, 2016
I was born in Florida and lived there until I was seven, when the family moved to Essex Fells, NJ. In 1967, my mother and stepfather bought a house in Summit, where they raised my older sister and me through high school. I have spent most of my life here in Summit, except for a few years back in Florida to obtain my bachelor’s degree. My other family members reside in Delray Beach, FL, and in Los Angeles, CA. I have remained close with several Summit childhood friends and am a founding member of the reunion committee for my Summit High School class.
Licenses & Awards
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member - New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR)
- Member - North Central Jersey Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
- Member - Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS)
- Member - New Jersey Multiple Listing Service (NJMLS)
- Licensed New Jersey Sales Associate since April 2007
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Honor Society- 2015 & 2017
- Summit Office Agent of the Month - July 2015 & May 2017
A few of the towns I cover:
Summit, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Long Hill Township, The Chathams, Madison, Short Hills/Millburn, Mendham, Maplewood, West Orange, Peapack-Gladstone ... and beyond!
Community & Charitable Involvement
- Summit YMCA Strong Kids Campaign
- Summit High School Reunion Committee
- Resource Center for Women
- Friends of the Summit Free Public Library
- The Sunshine Kids
The Sunshine Kids is a non-profit organization dedicated to children with cancer. Established in 1982, we are committed to providing positive group activities and emotional support for young cancer patients. The Sunshine Kids provides a variety of programs and events, free of charge, for kids who are receiving cancer treatments in hospitals across North America.
Summit Public Schools & College:
- Summit Senior High School
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A. in Education, Summa Cum Laude
- The Professional School of Business (2006)
- PNJP Academy Sales Training
- PRU-CAP Coaching and Accountability Program
- Social Media Workshop
- Peak Producers with Brian Buffini
- Jeff Otteau of Otteau Valuation Group Seminars
- Ninja Workshop
- Ongoing continuing education classes in compliance with the NJ industry requirement