- 1260 Springfield Avenue
New Providence, NJ 07974
Welcome to my Website
- Member of Garden State MLS
- Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
- Member of NJ Association of Realtors (NJAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Certified Luxury Homes Specialist
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award Recipient 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Chairman's Circle Gold 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- President's Circle 2012
- Prudential Leading Edge Society 2008, 2011
- Prudential Pinnacle Award 2011--2016 (Ranked 5th Top Agent in Company for 2015 & 2016)
- Prudential Honor Society 2009, 2010
- Certified Luxury Specialist
- OwnAmerica Residential Real Estate Investment Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyers' Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Member of Yahoo! Real Estate Online Seller's Advantage Program
- 2010 - 2017 NCJAR Grievance Committee Member
- 2010 - 2017 NCJAR Community Care Fund Committee Member
- Resident of New Providence since 1994
- Active in schools and community
- Reasonably Fluent in French
Whether you are buying or selling a home I will work with you to ensure that you are most satisfied.
Seminars & Course Instruction
I have been an instructor at the Watchung Hills Adult School & the Adult School of the Chathams. I instruct a course on preparing for down-sizing & relocating after retirement.
I hold seminars on real estate related matters at corporations in a "Lunch & Learn" format.
I hold seminars on real estate related matters at local public libraries & other public venues.
I hold Property Tax Appeal Seminars.
I specialize in the areas of New Providence, Summit, Chatham, Millburn, Berkeley Heights, Long Hill, Westfield and surrounding communities. I have had great success working with a home stager who helps get my clients' homes ready for the market place. I also have experience working with builders who are interested in investing in properties in need of renovation/demolition and helping these builders sell the renovated houses at a profit.
I'm certified as a Luxury Homes Specialist and an OwnAmerica Residential Real Estate Investment Specialist. I am therefore able to assist clients interested in investing in residential properties.
New Jersey has a wide range of amenities within an hours drive of any locale. My family and I enjoy such diverse activities as visiting the Jersey Shore, biking Loantaka Brook Reservation, hiking in the Watchung Mountains, taking in a Broadway show in Manhattan, touring NY museums or hearing live music at the Morristown Community Theatre, NJPAC, SOPAC orShanghai Jazz.With so much to choose from, we can never be bored.
The dining selections are endless and the food choices are varied. You can find all manner of ethnic foods from the world over in New Jersey. Some of my favorites are:
NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Chairman's Circle Gold 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Pinnacle Award, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Prudential Honor Society 2009, 2010
As a resident of New Providence since 1994, I've been very active in the schools and community. I have served on the Board of the New Providence Middle School PTA as Vice President. I also volunteered for the Salt Brook School PTA. My 2 sons are involved in community sports programs and my family donates time supporting these as well. In the past, I was on the Board of the Newcomers' Club of Summit, New Providence and Berkeley Heights. I am also a founding member of the Woodbine Neighborhood Association in New Providence.
I currently serve on the NCJAR Grievance Committee.
In my free time I enjoy Yoga, Hiking, Reading, Cooking and spending quality time with friends and family.
Prior to my career in Real Estate, I worked in the Publishing Industry. Positions I held include Assistant Editor of College History Texts, Advertising Sales Representative and Freelance Writer and Editor.
- 2010--2017 NCJAR Grievance Committee Member
- 2010--2017 NCJAR Community Care Fund Committee Member
- Former Vice President of New Providence Middle School PTA--in charge of Fundraising
- Former Board Member of Newcomers' Club of Summit, New Providence & Berkeley Heights
- B.A. Magna Cum Laude, West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Graduate coursework in Library Science, Rutgers University
- Accredited Buyers' Representative (ABR)
- Buffini & Company 100 Days to Greatness Course
- On-going Training in Real Estate (Foreclosures, Negotiating Strategies, Pricing Houses to Sell)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- OwnAmerica Investor Center Certification