- 695 Bloomfield Ave
Montclair, NJ 07042
Welcome to my Website
With over 20 years of real estate experience in the Montclair/Glen Ridge/Essex County area, Lynne offers million dollar service in every price range!
Specializing in residential and investment properties in Essex County, and lakefront properties in Sussex County.
Areas of Expertise:
- residential and investment properties in Essex County, NJ including Glen Ridge, Montclair, Bloomfield, Millburn/Short Hills, Maplewood, South Orange, and West Orange
- vacation homes and lakefront properties in Sussex County, NJ including Culver Lake and Lake Mohawk
- frequently work with clients who are buying up or buying down, helping to manage both sides of their move
- relocation, both for buyers and sellers
- investment properties including condos, single and multi-family properties.
"In the past year, Lynne helped us purchase a house for investment property. We are currently working with Lynne on additional investment opportunities. Last year, Lynne helped us market our house for a successful sale, and purchase a new house. She was extremely knowledgeable about the market and old homes in particular. I have since recommended her to family and friends, who have all been very happy with her professionalism and hard work ethic. She is a person of great integrity and common sense. I recommend her wholeheartedly.”
"You helped make our American dream come true."
"You made my relocation to New Jersey a wonderful experience."
Lynne has been a top-producing Real Estate professional for 23 years. Prior to that she was a Vice-President in Information Systems at several Wall Street firms including Merrill Lynch, DLJ, and Prudential Securities.
Lynne is very active in community service, including
- membership in Kiwanis of Glen Ridge, President for 2 years.
- Served as Kiwanis District of NJ Lieutenant Governor, Division 8, for 2 years.
- Kiwanis Key Club Advisor at Glen Ridge High School, 13 years
- membership in Women's Club of Glen Ridge, currently serving on the Drama Committee.
- membership in Glen Ridge Congregational Church, most recently serving on Mission & Outreach committee.
In addition, Lynne has served several terms on the board of the West Essex Board of Realtors, including chairing the Computer Committee.
Lynne has been actively involved with the Gas Lamp Players, a local community theater group for both adults and children, since 1996. She has served as Costume Designer, Costumer, and Costume Mistress and was instrumental in creation of the Gas Lamp Costume Shop in Glen Ridge, NJ. Lynne also does costume design for Running Rabbit Family Theater, a professional not-for-profit children's theater organization, and costuming for the Ridgewood Gilbert & Sullivan Opera Company.
Lynne is also the co-creator, co-director and co-curator of The Gallery at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services NJ, Montclair, an art gallery in our Real Estate office showcasing the works of area artists with an emphasis on community. A portion of the proceeds from all sales go to local charities.
Originally from Jacksonville, Florida, Lynne has lived in Glen Ridge, New Jersey for many years.
Robert E. Lee High School - Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville University, B.S. Mathematics
Fellow, Life Office Management Association