Live In Northern NJ
Annette DeCicco & Lawrence B. Stanley
- 79 South Livingston Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
Testimonials : Find the Common Theme
HomeSeller who made a home improvement investment for a much higher return in sales price:
“Excellent! I feel better now just knowing we had a second round of numbers for comparison... I've earmarked $11k for all of these items, just to be on the safe side. Obviously if we can keep it at or below $10k I'm a super happy-camper!
Thanks so much to both of you for being so fantastic! I've already passed your info around to some coworkers that sound as if they may be looking to buy or sell in the next 6-12 months. I can't possibly stress just how amazingly different it is working with both of you compared to others I spoke with previously.” M.B.
Out-of State Non-Owner Occuppied HomeSeller who benefitted from a full service approach:
If you are looking for someone who will listen to you as you part with one of your biggest financial investments, Larry Stanley is definitely someone who should be contacted by you. Larry listened to our concerns as we placed our mother’s home for sale.
Her home was small but well kept. She liked to garden so the plantings were something that Larry highlighted. He and Annette looked over the house and made suggestions as to preparing it for viewing by potential buyers. We listened and within 11 days of being on the market, the house was sold.
Larry was always available to answer our questions about the process and provided us with lists of repairmen and services we could use to facilitate our mother’s move.
His upbeat but realistic approach helped to make this daunting task doable. P.W.
Executrix with a Dream - Restore Family Home to Original Beauty & Its Surprise Benefit:
As the executrix of my mom’s estate, I had the daunting task of selling my mom’s cherished home of 42 years. Annette & Larry’s experience proved vital as they gave me contacts to haul away scrap metal Dad had accumulated, a conscientious painter to freshen up the interior, reliable contractors to bring items up to code and fix others in disrepair. Then came the next crucial step: staging the home to portray its unique market value. I felt secure their instincts would lead to not only a comparable selling price, but a home that would be a haven for another generation to enjoy. This was brought to fruition with a $21,000 above-list price offer the first evening of our open house by a lovely young family. Annette & Larry did all this within a 3-month window as I wanted to accomplish this before I returned to my out-of-state residence. This was a very successful ending to a sad chapter of my life because of two wonderful, compassionate, experienced and dedicated realtors.” N.T.
Why 'LiveInNorthernNJ' : That's Our Name : Know Our Purpose
A career's purpose should be clear. Larry Stanley and Annette DeCicco share a common purpose of elevating the process of finding the rignt home or selling the beloved one.
It's that simple. Do what you love, and continually educate yourself to be able to fulfill this purpose for every homebuyer and homeseller; equip yourself with the latest tools and technologies, and put your needs secondary to those of the client.
Annette draws on her years in adult educaton, a graduate degree in education, a long-standing second career brokering and mentoring real estate agents towards this same career purpose.
Larry draws on his years in TV in the director's role, coordinating and managing every last detail. His second career aspiration was to be a social worker, but Annette encouraged him to channel this purpose of helping others towards the real estate consumer who is faced with a very a complex homefinding and homeselling process, and ever-challenging local market conditions.
And there you have it. The team of Larry Stanley and Annette DeCicco, known as Live In Northern NJ Like Us. We hope you like us!
Your Set of HomeFinding or HomeSelling "Uniques" Matters
Every home is unique.
And so too are the goals, agenda, convenience of every homebuyer and homeseller.
Our team approach focuses on those uniques when your needs come first.
HOMESELLING : Capitalize on the latest trends for selling a home in today's market.
- Personal Needs Analysis with Time Frame and Home Equity Top-of-Mind
- Pre-Listing Videography & Marketing Collateral - Be Broadcast-Ready
- Staging Consultation & Applications - Return on Investment Strategies
- Right-Pricing Analytics – Targeted Bank of Buyers
- Negotiation Strategies for Any Market – Leverage Best Price / Best Terms
- Promotion – Property "Branding" for Audience Interest & Global Push
- Social Platform – Viral Capture of Today’s Internet-Distracted Consumer
- Vendor Coordination – Secure the Sales Price thruTransaction Close
- Moving Out – Assistance to Facilitate and Simplify the Move
HOMESELLING CHECKLIST: HAVE US IN It is never too early to prepare a home for the market. Complimentary Market Analysis & Property Checklist
HOMEFINDING : Capitalize on best practices for purchasing a home in today's market.
- Buyer Advocate – From First Look to Move-In
- Personal Needs Assessment - Honing in on the Property Search
- Automatic Email Feed - Customized Daily Inbox of Available Homes in Real Time
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Mobile App - Drive Time, Town/School Info, Flood Maps, etc.
HOMEFINDING GUIDE : Ask us for a Complimentary Copy
- NJ Agency Relationships - who exactly does the agent work for??
- Home Inspection Guide - what to expect
- NJ's 3-day Attorney Review - fallacies vs legal realities
- Multiple Offers - guidelines to navigate and win
- Back-up Offers - local market "misnomer"
- Escalation Clauses - gimmick or strategy
- Home Appraisal Worksheet - passing the grade
- Estimate of Closing Costs - know what lies ahead
- Buyer's Edge Program - mortgage 'in hand' strengthens the offer with clarity in negotiating *
- Mortgage App - manage the transaction easily from a mobile device *
* Buyer's Edge & the Mortgage App are provided to those who qualify through Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Jersey Properties' mortgage partner, Home Capital Network, a division of Princeton Mortgage.