Real Estate Associate
- 215 North Avenue West
Westfield, NJ 07090
I bring a unique set of skills and perspective to real estate. I was a licensed real estate appraiser for eight years. I have also had a primary role in the design and construction of two properties that I have owned, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I have always been interested in the real estate field. I believe you will find my unique insights helpful with your real estate needs. My strong communication skills make me easily accessible and keep my clients "in the loop".
I am a member of:
- National Association of REALTORS
- New Jersey Association of REALTORS
- North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS
I have lived in Cranford, NJ for the past 24 years. I am married and have two daughters.
- Master of Administrative Science, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Bachelors of Science, New Jersey City University
- FBI National Academy, Quantico, VA - Session 207
- Certificate in Human Resources Administration - Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Certificate in Legal Environment Administration - Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Real Estate Salesperson - State of New Jersey
- ID - 1329081
- Notary Public - State of New Jersey
- ID - 2215846
- Real Estate Appraiser - State of New Jersey
- ID - 42RA00429800, expired December 31, 2011