- 264 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
Welcome to my Website
I work with first time buyers, sellers, and relocation customers to create memorable home transition experiences. I want you able to focus on the pleasure of finding your new home, while leaving the stress and anxiety to me. Your experience should be so remarkable that you can’t wait to tell others about it. That’s why you should call me at 973-727-2004 so we can create your new start together.
Sellers often feel anxiety over finding the “right” buyer at an optimal price for the cozy home with cherished memories you are leaving behind. But, you also feel anticipated excitement in finding something new and different that matches your personality, price range, and other criteria. You want a trusted resource that can provide you with knowledge and data to assist you in your decisions. But, you also want an agent partner who connects with you at a personal level. I know this because I’ve experienced my own home moves. Give me a call at 973-727-2004 so we begin on your new transition.
Buyers in the process of relocating need a realtor partner that can quickly match up homes to preferences of commuting distance, caliber of schools, religious affiliations, vicinity of shopping, and leisure activities. I know this for 2 reasons. One, I went through the relocation process with my own family, and learned some tough lessons. Two, I worked in a global corporate role with colleagues relocating into New Jersey, and they would seek my advice with these types of concerns. Give me a call at 973-727-2004 so we can find the right fit for you and your family.
Frequently first time buyers are seeking education and counsel on the purchase process, and this is something I enjoy, have patience with, and excel at. Because I connect with you at a personal level, I quickly learn what your current needs and preferences are, and also what your longer-term dreams and plans are. The blend of these is important in finding you a home in a neighborhood that fits your price point now, but gives you options as your family grows. It would be my pleasure to assist you in making your first home purchase an exciting and adventurous experience. Give me a call at 973-727-2004 so we can make your dream a reality.
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services New Jersey professionals are dedicated to the clients and communities we serve. We strive to provide you with the best customer service from contact to close. Let’s work together to achieve your real estate goals.
- E-Marketing Specialist including Garden State MLS, Realtor.Com, Facebook and Instagram.
- Advanced Training in Market Analysis, Sales Trends, and Competitive Pricing.
- Extensive Marketing Plan with measurable tracking and results.
- Corporate financial expertice with Global Pharmaceutical and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) organizations.
- On-going continuing education to offer competitive advantage in today's market conditions, ethics training and professional development.
- Relocation certification.
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Multiple Listing Service
- Specializing in Residential Properties in Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties
- First Time Buyers
- Relocation Buyers and Sellers
- Graduate of The Professional School of Business
- BS Bachelor of Science, West Chester University
- Professional Development Courses: Successful Negotiations, Active Listening Skills