Realtor Assoc./Notary Public
- 908-580-0927 ext X328
- 908-580-0927 ext X328
- 908-580-5022 ext office
- 665 Martinsville Road, Suite 108
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Welcome to my Website
- Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate since 1986
- Prudential Multi Million Dollar Club Recipient
- New Jersey Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club Recipient
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the Middlesex County Multiple Listing Service
- Quarter Century Club Award
- Specializing in residential listings and sales in Somerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Warren and Union counties.
Technology has advanced over the years and incorporating all the new tools into my everyday business has been rewarding. The world is now at our fingertips.... literally.
I've been a licensed realtor since 1986 and have enjoyed working with many people in both buying and selling homes. I've worked with buyers from across the country and around the world. Every new contact is another learning experience. Meeting buyers and sellers needs is my number one goal.
- Quality Service Certified
I've lived in New Jersey all my life. I really enjoy meeting people from all parts of our country and from around the world as well. I like to travel, especially to Ireland. I enjoy reading when I can find the time. I'm also a bit of a do-it-yourself type person too.
One of my favorite TV shows is This Old House, never miss it. I've learned more about the construction of a house and what it takes to maintain a home properly from that show then anywhere else. I recently met Richard Trethewey, the plumber on the show, at a home show in Raritan Center. I told him This Old House is my continuing education and I thanked him for all the great lessons.
I've been a board member of the home owners association where I live for eight years, the last six years as board president. Our goal has always been to keep our neighborhood looking well maintained which will keep property values up. Our hard work has contiuely brought our owners the highest sale prices in the area.
I am an active member at my church, always willing ot help out with our charitable projects.
Every three months our church runs a blood drive and I am always there to donate.
Always make donations to the Sunshine Kids!
Professional School of Business