Buying or selling a home is usually the most expensive transaction you will be involved in during your lifetime. You need to know you can count on your realtor to assist you every step of the way.
What you can expect from me:
- Dedicate myself to making the process of selling your home, buying a new home or renting your next place as easy as possible.
- Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond to them.
- Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
- Keep in communication with you throughout the process.
What makes a Realtor your best professional resource?
- Up-to-date knowledge of real estate
- Understanding the terms of a real estate contract
- Negotiating experience
- Marketing and sales experts
- Code of ethics
- Educating first time buyers
- Residential specialist
- Active adult communities
- Condo's and/or townhouses
- Single family homes
- Multi family homes
- Preparing your home to sell
- Staging suggestions
- Comparative market analysis
- National Association of REALTORS®
- NJ Association of REALTORS®
- Hunterdon/Somerset Board of REALTORS®
- Garden State Multiple Listing Services
- Middlesex Multiple Listing Services
About me: I am married and have lived in Somerset since 1986. I grew up in Union County and still remain friends with many of my high school classmates. I am proud to be a Jersey girl, enjoy the shore, the mountains, the parks and all the culture we have close by in NY and PA.
My husband and I enjoy spending time with our family and friends and look forward to exploring new places whenever we can. I enjoy gardening, reading, photography, yoga, meditation, swimming, exercising, hiking and spending time with our labrador retriever. I'm always willing to learn something new and share my experiences with those interested.
Professional Development: I continuously strive to educate myself on the real estate industry and current market trends. I participate in workshops, seminars and networking events to keep up-to-date on real estate related matters. I work with a one on one coach to enhance and help balance my personal and business life.
As a Senior Real Estate Specialist I may provide insight on helping all generations. Being a "baby boomer" myself I know many of us are caring for our parents, our children or our children's children. Times have changed and we each require different methods of communication. My goal is to provide you with whatever that may be.
Prior to being a real estate professional I spent 25+ years in corporate telecommunications. My areas of expertise and experience include but are not limited to: Communications, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Managing Change, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality and Training and Development.
Masters Certification in Project Management from George Washington University
A.A.S. Degree in Business Management from Raritan County Community College, North Branch, N.J.
Graduate of Roselle Park High School, Union County, N.J.
Landmark Education Graduate of Curriculum for Living and Communications Courses
Graduate of Introduction to the Forum Leaders Program or IFLP with Landmark Education
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.