Licensed NJ Realtor
- 215 North Avenue West
Westfield, NJ 07090
Welcome to my Website
Whether buying or selling a home, having a realtor who understands your goals and works with you and for you to meet those goals is of the utmost importance in creating a seamless process and achieving the desired result.
I grew up in Scotch Plains and have been a resident of Cranford for nearly 19 years. My life experiences have led to my love for, and knowledge of, Union County and its surrounding areas.
It will be my privilege to assist you in accomplishing your real estate goals, and I look forward to working with you!
With over 20 years of experience in Human Services, I now utilize my expertise in working with people to guide them through the exciting experiences of purchasing and selling a home.
Utilizing resources, advocating, negotiating...offering superior service to my clients...these are the skills that I learned in Human Services and the same skills I draw upon when working with my clients in Real Estate.
As a married mom of two, I am also able to understand the various issues relavant to the many phases of home buying; renting, purchasing a first home, moving for a transfer, downsizing...I pride myself on being able to relate to whatever life stage my clients are in and helping them to navigate their current real estate experience.
I enjoy working with both buyers and sellers, and I particularly enjoy the process of listing homes. I will treat your home as my own and guide you to prepare your home for market in order to bring you the highest attainable price in the shortest amount of time.
- Graduate Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School
- BA Villanova University, Human Services/Sociology
- MSW Rutgers University
- Graduate NJ Business and Education Center
- Licensed NJ Realtor
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member Greater Union County Association of Realtors
- Member Garden State Multiple Listing Services
- RPAC Team Captain
- Member, MOMs group - St. Michael's Church, Cranford
- Member, PTA Cranford Public School System
- Member, Westfield Chamber of Commerce
- Relaxing with family and friends
- Walking our Goldendoodle, "Milligan"
- Watching college hoops - especially the Big East!
- Movies, books, yoga, music
- Enjoying our beautiful Jersey Beaches
- Shopping and dining in downtown Cranford!
I meet the majority of my clients through referrals, and I also have the ability to refer all over the world!
If you know someone in need of a real estate agent ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, contact me, and I will connect them with a Berkshire Hathaway Home Services NJ Properties representative or an affilitate to assist them with their real estate needs.