Frank Torre, Jr.
- P.O. Box 305 1996 Washington Valley Road
Martinsville, NJ 08836
Our Martinsville office handles residential sales and rentals along with small business and industrial sales and rentals.
- Support the Sunshine Kids to help kids with cancer enjoy vacation and fun times with their others.
- Help collect food and other necessary items for local people in need in conjunction with local Food Bank.
- Also support Homes for Humanity thru our local Realtor association
My main goal as a manager is to help our agents set up realistic business plans and then partner with each agent to help fullfill their plan.
Graduated from Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland 1966
Attended grade schools in Jersey City, NJ; Darmstadt, Germany and Aberdeen, MD
Graduated Loyola High School, Towson, Maryland
Graduated Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland
Attended a very large number of career and personal development training and educations classes and seminars through my years in business
- Restored a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner
- Build minature circus models of wagons and entertainment acts
- Play golf, scoring in the mid 90's
- Enjoy Lionel train collecting
Welcome to my Website
- Successful manager with in depth experience in real estate sales, client relations and training, helping over 60 associates achieve their potential.
- Main recruiting goal is to help people make a good career decision so they can get what they want!
- Continually strive to keep sales team and support staff informed of all new real estate developments, technological, legal and economic changes.
- Entire 39 real estate career years with this firm. First 10 years - New Jersey Million Dollar Sales Club, past 29 years as office manager.
- Attended grade schools in Jersey City, NJ; Darmstadt, Germany and Aberdeen, MD
- Graduated Loyola High School, Towson, Maryland
- Graduated Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland
- Designations include CRS, certified residential specialist. Gradated from all management educational programs and course offered by Prudential Real Estate Affiliates and earned Prudential Certified Manager and CCDS designations.
- Earned all top Prudential office awards such as Round Table Award, Cornerstone Award, Impact Dynamics Award for profitability, productivity and management practices
- Earned number one office status out of 23 offices since 2001 for sales production and dollar volume
- Past president of area Realtor Association,HSAR Hunterdon Somerset Association of Realtors, former treasurer and professional standard committee member