- 908-232-5664 ext 134
- 215 North Avenue West
Westfield, NJ 07090
Welcome to my Website
My goal as a Real Estate professional is to make your search for a new home or sale of your current home go as smoothly as possible. My knowledge of the local communities and my commitment to finding you the home that truly meets your needs is what makes me the Real Estate Agent that you need.
I care about each and every client that I work with. Trying to make what can be a very stressful time a little less stressful. I try and give each client the information that they need to make one of the biggest decisions they are going to make.
My hope is that each of my buyers moves into their new home and looks back and is happy about the time we spent together searching for this perfect place. And that my sellers feel a sense of calm while I help them navigate the process of selling their home in the current market.
Please call me today and let's get started on this road ahead together.
Just a few comments from previous clients:
"Ellen is truly the best real estate agent I have ever met! She works very hard, follows up immediately, and is extremely knowledgeable and honest. I highly recommend her to other clients. I hope I have the pleasure of working with her again one day. I wish she could sell my house in Florida! Warmest regards, Jill
"It was obvious to us that Ellen was very knowledgeable about the towns and properties she was showing us. She offered valuable insight into what we were seeing that we never would have received from a less experienced realtor. More importantly, Ellen was a calming influence on what we are now realizing has been the most stressful time in our lives, thus far. She was patient with us and with our sometimes excitable children. I completely underestimated the impact this move would have on my family. There were a few days during our first week here, when Ellen was one of the only positive aspects of the experience. .... If anyone I know needs an agent in the area, I'll gladly recommend her. There is nothing Ellen could have done better. Please know what a valuable asset you have in her. Sincerely, Gabriel"
"Ellen was tremendous. She made our relocation to NJ so much easier! We can't thank her enough for all of her assistance in finding us a home!" Erin
- Licensed Full Time New Jersey Realtor
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member - North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member - Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Graduate - PNJP Real Estate Academy
- BS Engineering - Northeastern University
- Quality Service Certified - Trained and Dedicated to providing excellent service to all my clients
- Trained in the latest technology, which enables me to provide you with up to the minute information as it relates to your Real Estate needs.
- My previous work experience includes software development, sales and management. I have over ten years experience as a successful project manager and additional experience as a staff manager. Let me serve you by using my excellent organizational and selling skills.
- Active Mother of two sons
- Have lived in Scotch Plains for over 30 Years
- First Career in Software Development, Sales & Service
- Worked over 10 years in Manhattan
- BS in Engineering
- Analytic yet practical
As part of the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services New Jersey Properties community, I support the Sunshine Kids organization. This organization works to make the lives of children with cancer a little better. I have been involved with fundraising for this organization since I started in real estate more than eight years ago. Please take a moment to visit their website and see the wonderful things that they do.
- Doing my own Home Improvements
- Church Activities
- Women's Retreats and Adult Education
- Working with Children, Vacation Bible School, Senior High Sunday School, Youth Fellowship, Mentoring Youth during their Confirmation Process.
- Traveling by Car - seeing the country first hand
- Baking, Cooking and Sharing time with Friends and Family
Active member of the First Congregational Church of Westfield. Activities have included: Board of Deacons, Teaching Senior High Sunday School, Women's Retreat Committee, working with the Youth Fellowship, fundraising for Heifer International and the church's mission trips, Chair of the Board of Christian Invitation and a member of Church Council. Currently on the board of Christian Education.
- Specializes in Residential Marketing & Sales
- Certified Relocation Specialist in Homefinding
- Certified Relocation Specialist in Residential Marketing
- Northeastern University - BS Engineering - Computer Science
- Continuing education in matters related to Real Estate; for example Current Market Trends, Relocation, Negotiating Skills, Updates on Current technologies as it relates to Real Estate
Travel to New York from my Target Area
NJ Transit trains and buses to New York City are easily accessible from all the towns of my targeted market. The future of our local rail systems will be improving in Union County. Please visit the NJ Transit website at WWW.NJTRANSIT.COM to see plans to make the train commute to New York shorter. These changes should increase property values in towns like Fanwood, Westfield and Cranford.
Westfield is a town in Union County, New Jersey. As of the 2010 United States Census, the town population was 30,316, and has a total area of 6.8 ...
Scotch Plains is a township in Union County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 Census, the township population increased to a record high ...
Cranford is a township in Union County. Known at the turn of the century as the Venice of New Jersey, it is a pedestrian-friendly township that grew up ...
Fanwood NJ Fanwood is a borough in Union County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough population was ...
Garwood NJ Garwood is a borough in Union County, New Jersey, and as of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 4,226. ...