Broker, Sales Associate
- 357 Route 9 South
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Put Your Home in Our "HANDS!"
Regency @ Monroe - Featured Home! 12 Kings Mill Road, Regency @ Monroe, $648,800
I am an active participant in raising money for
THE SUNSHINE KIDS FOUNDATION!
Making kids with cancer smile :):)
Cheryl entered the real estate profession as a second generation Realtor.
Cheryl has been a high-speed, detail-oriented, customer-concerned FULL-TIME Realtor since 1987. She has been a Broker since 1999. Always creative, Cheryl looks to promote her properties with non-traditional, as well as being proficient with traditional methods. Cheryl is affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services/New Jersey Properties, Manalapan Office since 1998 and is always learning new techniques, keeping up with the trends and assisting with coaching a team of 40 real estate professionals to successful careers of their own.
Regency @ Monroe!
CLUBHOUSE LIVING, GOLF COURSE
Several Properties Available!
INTEREST RATES REMAIN LOW.
- Cheryl Hand is a long standing member of National Association of Realtors (1987)
- Cheryl is a licensed Broker since 1999
- The New Jersey Association of Realtors (1987)
- Member of Monmouth and Middlesex MLS
- Past member of the Associates, Education, and Grievance Committees
- Cheryl heads a charity campaign every year for The Sunshine Kids, children suffering with cancer and involves the community.
- The past few years, Cheryl has become "the" Local Adult Community "Specialist" in Monroe, Freehold, Marlboro, Manalapan -
- New Construction and Re-Sales, Single Family Homes, Condos/Townhomes
- Cheryl writes a monthly real estate column for The Regency Reporter entitled HOME TRENDS
- Cheryl works with her husband, Richard - they consider themselves, "THE BEST HANDS IN REAL ESTATE!"
- We work hard for you, your friends and families!
- Expert Negotiator
- PUT YOUR HOME IN OUR "HANDS!"
"Cheryl is a true professional and a very ethical and lovely person!" Geri & Jerry Garfinkle - 12 Riviera Drive - September 2015
"Cheryl was the best! Wonderful personality and very knowledgeable. Also very patient. Will strongly recommend her to anyone who asks!" Jay Bittner - 104 Kings Mill Road - September 2014
"Absolute pleasure working with Cheryl. Very professional and personable!" Robert and Rebecca Ratner - 53 Turnberry Drive - January 2014
"Ms. Hand is an excellent agent...congratulation!" Anonymous - 2014
"Thank you, Cheryl, for helping to make this move such a pleasant experience. We love this house and already feel right at home!" Tony & Paula Tesorio - 107 Kings Mill Road - June 2013
"Cheryl was amazing! She was reachable at all times. She was truly concerned about finding the perfect home for my family and she was extremely successful! She showed us every home in our price range until we found perfection. I would recommend her 1,000 times over!" Rachel and Seth Lutsky, 9 Elm - Manalapan - July 2013
"Cheryl and Rich are the BEST! They should all be like them!" - Tony Giammarino - 107 Kings Mill Road - June 2013
"Cheryl is a wonderful agent who helped us market and sell our home." Betty & Barry Soares - 117 Kings Mill Road - January 2014
"Janet and I want to thank you for your thoughtfulness in sending us the gift card. We enjoyed a wonderful fish dinner and lifted our glasses to you! We also need to express how wonderful you handled the sale of our house. You guided us in the right direction in a tough housing market and got our home sold in a very brief time. You are a true professional! We have recommended you to our friends as a great real estate agent!" David and Jeanette Chioda - 30 Crooked Stick Place, Monroe, NJ - October 11, 2012
"Cheryl was great in every way! Professional, courteous and responsive to our needs!" Stuart & Harriet Cohen - 197 Tournament Drive, Monroe, NJ - May 2012
"I appreciated your 'HANDS ON' approach! Best wishes, Nancy Hemingway, September 6, 2011, 129 Chichester Road, Monroe, NJ
"Cheryl was a pleasure to work with!" Amy Boyer, August 15, 2011, 30 Crooked Stick Place, Monroe, NJ
"You have made this transition in our lives go as pleasant as possible. We thank you not only for the gift but for the way you handled the entire transaction!" Mel Weiss & Sandy Schneider, July 28, 2011, 8 Brighton Court, Monroe, NJ
"Cheryl Hand has set the standard of excellence for Realtors. We are extremely pleased with all of her efforts on our behalf in the purchase of our new home. She has provided the support, insight, reassurance, encouragement and total professionalism that was invaluable in all phases of the purchase process! We will receommend her to anyone who may benefit from her services! Alan and Carol Chodos, October 22, 2010, 105 Country Club Drive, Monroe, NJ
"Cheryl is a wonderful, caring and thouhtful lady. She is very courteous, articulate and assertive in all she undertakes. I am eternally grateful to her for all of her tireless efforts and look forward to working with her once more". Gordon Condos
"We think Cheryl is the best. She made us feel very comfortable while she helped us sell our home that we lived in for 35 years. We love her! Adrienne & Burt Levine
"Cheryl was incredible. She was very professional, available and terricfic to work with. I'd highly recommend her!" Dr. Roz Baredes, September 2009
"We knew that Cheryl Hand was a very capable realtor, but her performance in the sale of our home far exceeded our expectations. We found her to be extremely knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy at all times. Our experience was totally positive and as a result, we can't imagine doing real estate business with anyone else! We have, and will continue to highly recommend Cheryl to others."
Andrew and Veverly James
- Graduate of Marlboro High School 1974
- Graduate of University of South Florida 1978
- New Jersey Licensed Realtor Since 1987
- New Jersey Licensed Broker Since 1999
- Manalapan Office Manager Since 1998 - 2011
- Certified Residential Manager
Just one of the many homes I have recently sold and closed.
4 Calgary Circle, Marlboro, Listed $518,000 - Closed $500,000
- Resident of Marlboro since 1969 - 2008
- Currently Residing in Monroe Township
- Graduate of Marlboro High School
- Married to Richard Hand, also a licensed Real Estate Agent
- Raised Two Successful Children (Stephanie and Jared) both graduates of Marlboro HS
- Major Dog Lover
- Amateur Baker
Caribbean Sunsets and Lola our Mini-Long Haired Dachsund :):)