- 357 Route 9 South
Manalapan, NJ 07726
IT DOESN'T COST MORE TO HIRE THE BEST!
- NJR® Circle Of Excellence Sales Award® - 2016 PLATINUM LEVEL Award Winner
- #3 Agent Companywide Out Of 730 Agents In Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Jersey Properties - Full Year 2016
- #1 Office Agent Award 2012-2016
- #1 Selling Associate Companywide April, July, August & September 2016, May, June & September 2017
- #1 Listing Associate Companywide February, July & August 2016, April, May & June 2017
- Brian's Outstanding Sales Production Has Placed Him In The Top 1% Of Over 30,000 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Agents In North America
- With Over $450 Million In Successfully Closed Sales You Will Benefit From His Unsurpassed Experience and Knowledge
- Brian Teitel Brings To You 34 Years Of Listing & Selling Experience In The Monmouth, Ocean & Middlesex County Markets
- Brian Teitel's Aggressive Professional Approach & Negotiating Skills Guarantee You Outstanding Results
- Consecutive Membership In NJR® Circle Of Excellence® Since 1993 (2016 Platiunum Level)
- Membership in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman's Circle Platinum, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Jersey Properties Pinnacle Group, NJR® Distinguished Sales Club, NJR® Quarter Century Club
- Five-Star Agent Award As Seen In NJ Monthly Magazine 2010-2017
- Call Brian Teitel At 732-616-5499 And Put A Top Agent To Work For You Today!
During our recent real estate purchase, we had the pleasure of working with Brian Teitel. We conducted research into who would be best qualified for our purchase in the area and selected Brian due to his track record and professionalism. Brian took the time to get to know us and our likes and dislikes concerning this most important decision. He was always well-prepared and had multiple listing descriptions for us to peruse while he drove us to the properties. His showing of the houses was very impressive, clearly explaining every detail from the type of windows to why the location was desirable. Brian was there every step of the way. He answered every call, text, or email no matter what time of day or night. His professionalism, knowledge, honesty, and work ethic are much respected and appreciated. I never felt that he was just trying to sell us a house, but that he was truly concerned that we would be happy in our new home. Brian is compassionate, friendly, caring, professional, and a wonderful person with a great sense of humor. He has all the skills necessary to make your real estate transaction a successful endeavor. Use Brian Teitel and you will not be disappointed. He is the best!
B. & C. Miller
The Teitels gave us the best experience in selling our house. The only regret we had was using another realtor first, and not signing up with them from the beginning. Even while we were listed with another agent, the Teitels were the only agents that brought buyers to our home. We knew as soon as our contract was up with our first realtor, we were signing with the Teitels. We think if it wasn't for all their hard work and caring, we probably would still be looking for a buyer. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is very lucky and should be very proud of these two fine agents.
J. Falcicchio & C. Harrigan
We can't say enough positives about the experience we had with the Teitels. They were there to support us every step toward the sale of our current home and the purchase of our new one. They are true professionals and wonderful, caring people.
W. & D. O'Donnell
The Teitels were the best real estate professionals we have ever met. They were both excellent. We have referred them to several people since our purchase. Some of the clients that we have referred have already listed and purchased from Sheilah & Brian. What better way to say "Thank You for a job well done!!"
B. & L. Miller
On behalf of Barbara and myself, we want to thank you for the successful marketing & sale of our home. I believe if we listed with you first we would have sold our home sooner and probably for more than the final sales price. Feel free to use us a reference as we will tell our friends in the community that you shoud be the only call to make if they want to sell their home. Thanks again,
G. & B. Hasaka