I received my real estate license in 2005. Prior to selling real estate, I worked for Barnes & Noble for many years. I held various job positions within the company. I started my career as a Bookseller in the Essex Green Shopping Center in West Orange while attending Montclair State College. My last job position with Barnes & Noble was Communications Manager.
After September 11, I decided that I wanted to work closer to home. My Dad's construction business needed a full-time operations manager and he asked me to join his company. I went to work for my Dad's business in February 2002.
In 2005, I had the real estate itch. I became a Realtor after completing Real Estate studies at the American School of Business. I loved the school and did very well in the class.
My client base started with friends and families and has since exploded. Honesty, integrity, and attention to detail are very important to me. I work very closely with my clients. Sellers and buyers can expect me to find them a home or sell their home in a smooth fashion.
I am a lifelong resident of West Orange. My parents still live in West Orange-my mom is an Officer of Llewellyn Edison Savings Bank. My dad is the owner of Ralph D'Aries & Sons Inc., a General Contracting business.
Awards and Qualifications
- NJAR (R) Circle of Excellence Sales Award—Bronze 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Leading Edge Society Award 2014
- Prudential Leading Edge Society Award 2013
- Associate of the Month—November 2009, January of 2010, March & August of 2012, January 2013, February & October 2014. February 2015. February, June & December 2016.
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Relocation Specialist
Awards and Recognition
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award-Silver 2016
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award-Bronze 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Prudential Leading Edge Society 2013, 2014, 2016
- Sales Associate of the Months of February 2016, June 2016, September 2016, December 2016
- Prudential Honor Society 2012
- Relocation Certified
- Driven, Detailed, Personal Service.
- Knowledgeable of entire real estate process.
- Hands-on corporate relocation experience.
- Towns I Service (but not limited too)
- BA Degree from Montclair State University
- Native of New Jersey
- West Orange resident
- Extensive knowledge of area happenings, community services