New Jersey’s property taxes are among the highest in the nation - but there is a proven way to lower them.
With nearly 50% of properties estimated as being over-assessed - and home prices still down nearly 20% from the peak prices prior to the Great Recession in 2006 - the truth is thousands of homeowners are currently eligible for a real estate tax reduction.
Join your friends and neighbors for this Complimentary Educational Seminar hosted by Berkshire Hathaway Realtor Peter Jordan to learn important, proven strategies in challenging your property taxes that could potentially save you thousands of dollars each year.
The deadline to appeal, however, is fast approaching…Timing Is Everything!
Admission is FREE…Seating is limited…but you must RSVP!*
Attend & Learn:
• How individual property assessments and taxes are calculated.
• Ruled for determining a winnable case for an appeal
• How (and where) to select the best comparable sales to defend a valuation.
• Common pitfalls and problems than can lead to a permanent dismissal of an appeal -- and how to avoid them.
• How reducing your tax liability can dramatically increase the resale value of your home.
All attendees will qualify to receive a Complimentary, Personalized Tax Appeal Eligibility Report.
Special Guest Speaker:
New Jersey Real Estate Tax Attorney
Clark Township Library (Ayers Room)
303 Westfield Avenue
Clark, New Jersey 07066
Thursday, March 10th
*RSVP by Registering Online @ njpropertytaxappeal.net
No Internet Access? Call (732) 910-1301