- 908-464-5200 ext 316
- 908-464-5200 ext 316
- 1260 Springfield Avenue
New Providence, NJ 07974
My husband and I enjoy C-Course sheepherding with our three German Shepherd Dogs.
Opening Doors to Your Future . . .
I have made over twelve major moves and had first hand experience in the complex process of selecting a great home in a great neighborhood. As a seasoned sales and marketing professional, I can assess a home quickly, define its price and position and develop an effective marketing strategy for sellers. Clients say that I am an exceptional listener and resourceful problem solver.
Charity Begins with Homes
Simply put, my husband, Daniel and I are animal lovers. We enjoy our numerous pets and care deeply about issues relating to the well being of all animals. It saddens us to see the animal shelters filled with lost or homeless pets. We are grateful that there are shelters with dedicated volunteers and staff to give these animals a chance.
In New Jersey we are particularly impressed with the work done by a local animal shelter, Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter in East Hanover. This shelter provides a high standard of care, offers community outreach programs, endorses spay/neuter programs and, of course, depends heavily on donations to continue their fine work.
In our case, "Charity Begins with Homes" and a percentage of our brokerage fees for each home transaction will be donated to this fine organization.
Thank you for your support -- and please consider sharing your new home with a homeless pet. We did.
I enjoy working with first time buyers and protecting the interests of senior homeowners who haven't bought or sold a home in a number of years. As such, I had special training and earned designations in those areas.
Recently many sellers have learned that homes must look exceptional to stand above the competition and I earned a staging accreditation, a skill that I offer at no charge to my sellers.
- Own America Investment Certified (OAIC) 2012
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resources (SFR) - 2011
- GREEN - NAR's Green Designation - 2009
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) - 2006
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) - 2005
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) - 2004
I am a full-time, successful real estate professional. Highlights:
- As seen in NJ Monthly Magazine - 5 Star Agent – Among Highest Overall Satisfaction - 2016-2013, 2011
- NJAR Circle of Excellence – Silver - 2015, 2010, 2005
- NJAR Circle of Excellence – Bronze - 2013, 2012, 2008
- PREA – Prudential - President’s Circle - 2005
- PREA – Prudential – Honor Society – 2011, 2008
- PREA – Prudential – Leading Edge – 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010
- 2015 - Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- 2014 - Luxury Collection Specialist
- 2012 - Own America Investment Certified (OAIC)
- 2011 - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- 2009 - GREEN – NAR’s Green Designation
- 2006 - Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- 2005 - Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- 2004 - Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Since 2003 - National Association of REALTORS (NAR), New Jersey Association of REALTORS (NJAR),North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS (NCJAR), Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS), Licensed New Jersey State Real Estate Sales Associate
Prior to entering the real estate profession, I was Vice President of Marketing for a national hotel chain with 20 years hospitality sales and marketing.
- Speaker - Senior Living Expo 2013 - Top Tips to Sell your Home for Top Dollar (staging)
- CNN Interview - "Taking Your Kids Along on Business Travel"
- NJ12 Interview - "Travel Tips for the Fall"
- Co-author - "Quick Tips to Boost Revenue"
- Speaker - "Don't Call Me Senior!" seminar and account management seminar
I feel strongly about a "lifetime of learning" and routinely takes classes within the real estate industry.
Buyer TV Ad
I enjoyed moving homes when I was younger and then as an adult. Chronologically, some of the places I lived are:
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Omaha, NE
- Denver, CO (twice!)
- St. Louis, MO
- Cleveland, OH (twice!)
- Philadelphia, PA
- Palm Springs, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Los Angeles, CA (twice!)
- San Francisco, CA
- New Jersey - New Providence, NJ and Warren, NJ
Further, I traveled for a living at one point in my career and may have visited "your hometown" on a consulting project. No matter where you live, I learned that people all want the same thing from where they live - peace and happiness.
A percentage of each brokerage fee from our home sales are donated to animal welfare organizations. Please consider helping this fine organization by adopting or donating online. The website is: http://www.njshelter.org.