- 908-580-5000 ext 301
- 665 Martinsville Road, Suite 108
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Welcome to my Website
Consistant Prudential Leading Edge and President's Circle Award Recipient dedicated to customer service.
- Home Marketing / Home Finding Relocation Certified Specialist
- State Million Dollar Club, 1986 - 1998, 2000 - 2006 with an average of over $ 6 million in annual sales.
- New Jersey State Distinguished Sales Club & New Jersey Quarter Century Club.
- 98% Customer return Business and Listings Sold.
- e - certified
- Quality Service Certified
- NJAR Quarter Century Club
- Specializing in "The B's" - Basking Ridge, Bedminster, Bernardsville, Branchburg & Bridgewater in Somerset County.
- Licensed New Jersey Realtor since 1981 - Broker's License since 1990 - 25 years in one office location.
- Prudential New Jersey Properties
Real Estate Awards, Memberships & Affiliations
National Association of REALTORS
New Jersey Association of REALTORS
Hunterdon / Somerset Association of REALTORS
Middlesex Multiple Listing Service
Distinguished Sales Club, in recognition of
achieving the Million Dollar Sales Award
for more than 10 consecutive years
Member - Prudential Leading Edge Society (Top 5% of PREA )
Member - Prudential President's Club - (Top 2% of PREA)
PNJP Multimillion Dollar Club -
- Joined first Real Estate office in 1981 after attending The New Jersey School of Real Estate in Edison New Jersey.
- Became Manager of that office in 1989 and attained Broker's License in 1990.
- Worked as a Selling Manager for most of 15 years.
- Left Management position when two local offices merged which opened up more opportunity to once again resume listing and selling.
- Became a member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club for achieving 10 consecutive years in the Millions Dollar Sales Club.
- Awarded membership in the New Jersey Association of Realtors Quarter Century Club for 25 years or more in real estate.
- Prudential Real Estete designated e-certified computer professional
- Relocation Certified for both Selling and Home Finding
Specializing in "The B's"; Basking Ridge, Bedminster, Bernardsville, Branchburg and Bridgewater !!
Primarily selling residential real estate; single family homes, townhomes, condos and rentals also. Some commercial, but do not specialize.
Expertise in mainly Somerset County but enjoy showing properties in beautiful Hunterdon County as well as parts of Morris and Mercer and western Middlesex and southern Warren counties.
CALL ME FOR ALL OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS ! 908-507-2988 anytime (within reason ofcourse).
Real Estate has been my main focus for the past 30 years. I really enjoy marketing properties, especially now that we have so many ways to get the information to the public. It gives me great pleasure to meet homeowners, colaborate with them to set the right price for their home and to bring them the right buyers. Having our professional photographer take the best photos and loading them on the internet in the best possible light shows the properties to their best advantage. I pride myself on going above and beyond to service each and every listing, condos to castles.
- Residential Real Estate Sales - Sellers
- Residential Real Estate Sales - Buyers
- Townhouse and Condomunium Listing & Sales
- Residential rentals
- Occasional commercial listings & sales
High School graduate
Professional business courses
Real Estate School of Central New Jersey for real estate license
New Jersey School of Real Estate for Broker's license.
Quality Service Certification courses
Many Real Estate courses and training such as "Sweathogs"
Seniors Real Estate Professional certification courses
Home Selling Certification courses
Home Finding Certification courses
- Wife and Mom of 5 children who are now all grown and on their own. Now have 6 grandchildren, all boys.
- Have lived in Somerset County since 1968, originally in Hillsborough for 20 years and now in the North Branch section of Branchburg for 25 years so far.
- Enjoy gardening in the spring, summer and fall, and spending time with family.
- Animal lover and am now the proud owner of two cats, all of whom came to my door and found a new home.
- Enjoy reading, good music and an occassional good movie. Swimming in the summer.
- Also enjoy meeting people and talking about their interests. I love listening to people and hearing about their situations.
- Find alot of satisfaction in my work. I love listing and marketing homes and find it rewarding showing homes to potential buyers.
- I also like taking pictures of flowers and landscapes when they are especially beautiful in spring and early summer.
- Traveling, when I have the time, is another passion of mine. I've visited Ireland 6 or 7 times and look forward to going back again one day soon.
- My first interest is Real Estate. Listing, Selling & Leasing of mostly Residential Real Estate, altho' I have dabbled in Commercial Real Estate from time to time.
- Another high interest is Gardening (in my spare time). Spring is a very exciting time watching and waiting to see what's going to bloom next and enjoying adding new species to my expanding garden.
- Politics have become very interesting to me in the past several years. Altho' frustrating at times, I think it's interesting listening and watching what goes on in the world of politics, and generally knowing what's going on in my country and the rest of the world.
- I'm also very involved with my personal pets and also supporting local and national organizations for the prevention of cruelty to animals.
- I enjoy reading and photography and love taking photos of plants and animals as well as beautiful scenery.
- Enjoying times with family and friends anytime.
Sunshine kids charity (children with terminal illnesses)
Animal welfare interests
Some of my hobbies & passions
Here are some photos of my gardens.