- 732-792-0352 ext ext104
- 222 Millstone Road
Millstone, NJ 08535
Welcome to my Website
Im not only an agent but your advocate! Ill make sure that you not only get a great price but I make sure your transaction is seamless.I help with all inspection issues and also have strong negotiation skills. I work for you! I am a full time agent and know the market well. Most of my clients are referrals. I am a NJAR Circle of Excellence winner every year since 2008. I am A Five Star Agent for last 6 years which is voted by past customers for service and (website hidden) My company I am in the Pinnacle Group which is the top 25 agents of the entire company which is based on production. I believe my strongest suit is solving all potential problems-ex-septic -well and water- oil tanks- credits for home inspection issues-title and survey issues-mortgage issues-credit issues-dealing with banks-short sales- mold issues-radon issues and finally all certificate of occupancy issues.
- Since joining the Berkshire Hathaway team, I have worked as a full time agent.
- My goal is 100% satisfaction.
- I have always built my business on referrals and word-of mouth recommendations.
- I believe in agressive marketing for sellers.
- Let me show you the neighborhoods of Millstone Township, Upper Freehold, Plumsted, Freehold Township, Jackson ,Howell,Manalapan and Freehold Boro.I like to work with foreclosures and short sales.
- I am a life-long resident of New Jersey.
- My background includes:
- Worked 25 years Recruiting experience
- Numerous awards for sales and customer service
- Top Admissions/Sales recruiter for the Cittone Institute and Lincoln Technical Schools
- Trained new sales employees
- Developed programs through Work Force, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) & Trade Act (TRA).
- Extensive marketing experience
- New School N.Y.C film courses-graduate level
B.S Syracuse University -degree in Marketing
- I have been working as a full time agent in Real Estate for Prudential New Jersey Properties based out of the Millstone Township office for the last 10 years.
- Completed the Accreditted Buyer Representative Designation in 2008.
- Honor Society 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
- Monmouth County NJRA Million Dollar Club 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
- Prudential Multi-Million Dollar Club 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
- Circle Of Excellence-Bronze- Monmouth County 2008 2009 Silver level 2010 2012 2013
- Prudential Leading Edge 2008 2010 2011 2012 2013
Presidents Circle 2012 2013
- Member of Monmouth County Board of Realtors
- Member of Trend Board of Realtors
- Member of Middlesex County Board of Realtors
- M.V.P Real Estate Training
- Prudential e-certified agent
- Quality Service Certified
- Graduate Prudential NJ Properties Real Estate Academy
- Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent
- B.S -Syracuse University
- New School N.Y.C graduate courses
- American School of Real Estate
Benefits of Living in Millstone Township
- Highly ranked school system-Rated 10 out of 10
- Variety of sports offered to children at every level
- Small town atmosphere
- Safe area to raise kids
- Easy commuting to NYC
- Miles of Trails for hiking and horseback riding thru out Millstone
- Near many parks and lakes for fishing and boating
- Near Six Flags Great Adventure
- Home to World Class Equestrian Center
- Centrally located
- Great hiking trails throughout Millstone Township
- Within one hour drive of Jersey shore
- Easy access to three major airports
- Voted Best kept secret of best places to live in Central Jersey NJ Magazine 2006
- Voted Top 100 towns to live in NJ Magazine 2014
- Can choose to go to "Magnet High Schools" if qualify -Red Bank Regional- Mast High -Biotechnology High- High Tech High -Wall School of CommunicationsFreehold Boro-Culinary and Neptune H.S -Medical
MillstoneTownship -Facts and Information
- www.milkstone.nj.us/rec minutes010509
- www.golfable.com/golfcourses/courses/MillstoneTownship NJ
- Past volunteer for DYFS_Spoc program-Middlesex County
- Volunteered to help with future library in Millstone Township-
- Volunteer in fundraising for Sunshine Kids
- Love to find and work with Foreclosures and Bank Owned Properties
- Love to work with buyers who are looking to flip properties
- Like to work with families who are looking for that house that Wows them.
- Like to help people who are ready to downsize
- Worked with DYFS in special division that helped children
- Would like to volunteer for 180 degrees-Turning Lives Around-Monmouth County
- Volunteer for the upcoming Millstne Public Library
I grew up in North Edison, New Jersey in Oak Hills. I graduated J.P Stevens H.S -.I enjoyed swimming competitively and spent every spare minute in Long Beach Island. I then spent the next 4 years in Syracuse University ,graduated with a dual degree in Marketing and Psychology and really enjoyed living in Upstate New York. After graduation, I was recruited and worked with Federated Department Stores for 5 years in their Buyer/Management Program. I spent a month in Paris-taking design classes. This was followed with working in NYC for a clothing manufacturer. A few years later,I joined The Cittone Institute in the Edison Campus- As an Admissions Recruiter I did everything pertaining to the students-I also trained in sales and referrals for other recruiters and worked on all 3 campuses-Mt Laurel, Edison and Princeton. The next 5 years I worked with Lincoln Technical Institute-which was eventually bought out by Stonington Corp. and experienced 5 plus years there..After many years of corporate life I chose a different life with more freedom so I could raise my children and also work with flexibility in my schedule and I joined Prudential New Jersey Properties as a full time agent in the Millstone Township office in 2006-The rest is history- Im sorry I didnt start this sooner!
- like movies and old films
- love the beach
- love N.Y.C
- love to travel
- like to hike-the outdoors
- love to go to flea markets and antiquing
- Very visual-into design
Jackson NJ Jackson is a township in Ocean County, New Jersey. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township population had increased ...
Freehold NJ * Note: Freehold, NJ may refer to:- Freehold Borough - The county seat of Monmouth County, NJ.- Freehold Township - The larger ...
Manalapan, NJ With a Lenape Indian name whose translation varies widely - from "edible roots" or "within a covered swamp" to “land of good bread ...
Millstone Township, NJ Millstone Township is located in the southwestern section of Monmouth County; New Jersey’s “Shore Region” ...
3,467 square feet
1,325 square feet
9 Cindy Court, Clarksburg, NJ 08510
9 Cindy Court, Clarksburg, NJ 07728
2,408 square feet
3,422 square feet
3,422 square feet
4,909 square feet
3 Princess Court, Perrineville, NJ 08535
5,000 square feet