- 408 Route 206 South
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
❤️ Love where you live ❤️
Liz is a licensed real estate agent in central New Jersey, specializing in properties within Hillsborough and the surrounding area. Liz’s primary goal is to be your advocate while selling your existing home and purchasing a new one. The diligence, hard work, and honesty Liz brings to the table ensures that, in the end, you love where you live ❤️.
As a seller’s agent…
Liz’s interior design and staging skills guarantee the highest value offers for your property. Liz will guide you in arranging your home so that prospective buyers can easily visualize themselves living in your space. By listing with Liz:
- Thousands of buyers and and prospective buyers will have access to your property via the MLS (the primary resource for an agent locating a property for a buyer).
- Your listing will be displayed on over 800 real estate search websites.
- Your home will be featured in newspapers such as the Star Ledger (a newspaper with a subscription rate of over 100,000 families).
- You can feel confident that your home will be matched with a buyer
- Negotiations will be fully transparent and run smoothly for all involved.
As a buyer’s agent…
Liz’s understands that purchasing a home requires preparation. Her guidance and knowledge of the current market ensures that buyers are ready and prepared before even stepping foot inside a potential property. Liz works tirelessly as a buyer’s advocate, not resting until the keys of your dream home are in your hands. By working with Liz to purchase a home:
- You will be exposed to homes whose features are in line with your wish list.
- The potential of each home will be obvious as Liz creates a true vision of what can be done with each space you view.
- Your focus can remain on the excitement and joy that comes with buying a new home, while the legwork and details of the home buying process are managed professionally
You will know your home when you see it. Liz is a strong believer that there is a home for everyone, and every person should love where they live ❤️ .
Liz has lived in Hillsborough, NJ, since 2006, with her husband, three children, and dog. Liz loves to spend time with her family, and her three children are active in many sports including baseball, ice hockey, and gymnastics. She also enjoys spending time with friends and is often asked to decorate and design their homes into comfortable and beautiful spaces. Liz loves to shop and is known to spot the perfect home decor items for her friends and family.
Before establishing herself as a real estate agent, Liz spent 14 years employed in a customer service and training (internal and external) capacity within the financial industry. Her extensive experience dealing with the positives and negatives of customer service while ensuring that clients have a positive experience has helped her to be able to anticipate and alleviate frustrations for her clients throughout their real estate buying and selling process. With a background in training, Liz excels at presenting the details of the home buying process from nuts to bolts in a clear and concise fashion. By educating her potential homeowners, Liz’s buyers are prepared to make intelligent decisions throughout their home buying or selling experience.
Graduated with honors from Rutgers College, Rutgers University with a B.A. in Communications and French.
Somerset is a census-designated place and unincorporated area located at the easternmost section within Franklin Township, in Somerset County, New Jersey. ...
Raritan Township is a Township in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. As of the United States 2010 Census, the township population was 22,185, and has ...
Bridgewater Township is located in Somerset County, New Jersey. A relatively large (over 32 square miles) suburban area in the state’s picturesque ...
Hillsborough, NJ Hillsborough Township is located in Somerset County, New Jersey. Communities located within Hillsborough Township include ...
Westfield is a town in Union County, New Jersey. As of the 2010 United States Census, the town population was 30,316, and has a total area of 6.8 ...