Kim Crites - Carloto
Broker - Sales Associate
- 392 Springfield Ave.
Summit, NJ 07901
THE ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL
There are 2 kinds of Real Estate Agents - those who understand the complexities of preparing, marketing and closing a home, and will put in the work required to make it happen for their client; and those who don't.
In my 25 years as a real estate professional I have helped hundreds of buyers and sellers find their dream home or successfully sell their home. Some of my success comes from an overall passion for the business and the satisfaction of a job well done. Even more important is my very loyal base of customers and clients, who continue to come back to me, and refer me to their friends, family and colleagues. Thank you to each and every one of you!
TESTIMONIALS FROM SATISFIED SELLERS
- Kim was amazing as a realtor. The suggestions she gave us to help prepare for the sale of our house were right on. We sold the house in less than a week! Satisfied Seller...
- Kim is knowledgable and professional, and always calm when a problem comes up. I am 100% comfortable with her and can't imagine using anyone else. Satisfied Buyer and Seller...
- We have moved a number of times, both international and domestic, and Kim is by far the best agent we have had working with us. Professional, savvy and very, very knowledgable. Satisfied Buyer and Seller...
- I had the pleasure of recently staging two of Kim's listings. She went above and beyond the call of duty for her clients, doing whatever was necessary to get these homes ready for the market. Kim is a true professional and well liked by both her clients and associates. I was amazed at the number of people that attended her open houses - both real estate agents and potential buyers. She's a pro at marketing her lisitngs which was proven by the quick sale of the homes I staged. Both were under contract in less than two weeks and one sold with multiple offers AND over asking! She's hard-working, experienced and genuinely nice and I absolutely recommend her. Colleague...
TESTIMONIALS FROM SATISFIED BUYERS
- Wow, what a journey the past 3 months have been! Thank you for all your good advice, your great marketing skills and unbelievable negotiation abilities!! We are very happy in our new house. Thank you for getting us here! Satisfied Buyer...
- Kim is knowledgeble and professional, and always calm when a problem comes up. I am 100% comfortable with her and can't imagine using anyone else. Satisfied Buyer and Seller...
- Kim is that exceptional individual that one dreams about finding in a real estate agent. Her patience, kindness, thorough knowledge of the area, and invaluable years of experience helped make what could have been extraordinarily stressful to be a pleasure. She is a tremendous asset to your organization. Satisfied Buyer...
- Broker-Manager, Summit Office, Prudential New Jersey Properties 2005-2009.
- Sales Associate, Prudential New Jersey Properties (formerly Prudential Brown-Fowler) 1992 to 2005, 2010 to present.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1987.
- International Financial Analyst, Schering Plough Corporation and Sterling Drug, 1985-1987.
- International Auditor, Schering Plough Corporation, 1983-1985
- Has worked in Europe and Latin America, speaks Spanish and Portuguese, working knowlege of French.
- Master of International Management, emphasis in Finance, American Graduate School of International Management, Glendale, AZ (Thunderbird)
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Grew up in Southern California.
- Lived and worked in Europe and Latin America.
- Has lived in New Providence since 1992 with husband and 2 daughters.
- Spending time with my family
- Listening to rock and roll music
- Hiking in beautiful places
- Reading historical novels
- Travelling to new places