Your Success is My Success!
- 264 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
Homes Closed in 2017!
Why work with Carolyn Bardach?
Because she's helped hundreds of satisfied homeowners! While Carolyn is a proficient Listing Realtor, she also specializes in Buyer Representation. Her many past clients will always recommend her to their families, friends, and colleagues first, as they can be confident that their needs will always be met by her Professional expertise and advice.
We Bring in Our Staging Expert with Every Listing!
Need to Know What's Happening In The Market???
How’s the Market? Is it a good time to buy? What do you think my house is worth? Buyer and seller ask me these questions all the time. They want the most and accurate information on home listings, home sales, and market trends.
Unlike other sources (like Public Records, which only provide data on Sold Homes), my report provides detailed information on homes that have sold, homes currently listed for sale, homes under contract but not yet closed (pending sales), and homes that didn't sell (cancelled or expired listings). Additionally, the report offers analysis of various market trends. So you can be sure that the home and market information I provide to you is the most comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date available. Click here to see what's happening in YOUR neighborhood!
10 Reasons Why You Should Stage Your Home
- In a 2014 survey of over 3,500 homes professionally staged, over 50% sold for 10% MORE than their unstaged neighbors home!
- When a seller spends an average of 1% of the value of their home on staging, they saw on average a 1000% return on their investment.
- In recent Real Estate Staging Association Survey, professionally staged homes spent 72% LESS time on the market.
- In a 2015 National Association of Realtor Survey, over 81% of Buyers said it was easier to visualize the STAGED property as their next home!
- According to NAR, over 95% of buyers are online FIRST looking at photos of the home BEFORE they go visit or call an agent.
- If you can't view objectively, you can't package effectively and it's nearly impossible for a seller to be objective about their home.
- According to NAR, almost a third of buyers will "overlook property faults when a home is professionally staged"
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done everything possible to get a quick sale and not leave money of the table!
- According to a 2014 Zillow survey of real estate experts, home staging was listed as a TOP TWO necessary item for sellers.
- Competition can be still and buyers have very high expectations! Successful agents as myself know that the key to competing is professionals staging because it creates great online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and BRINGS IN OFFERS!